• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Get your toys ready now!

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Wraps done... did I mention there is no point system on Monaco licenses :sFun_mischieviousbi

2tN9cEAm.png

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hazz did you go and buy a sailboat as well as a new Sunseeker?

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Wraps done... did I mention there is no point system on Monaco licenses :sFun_mischieviousbi

2tN9cEAm.png

Every time annoying F1 drivers cruise too fast in Monaco. :D 11 days to go and then F1 thundering Monaco :giggle:
Better for me using the right highway (the fastest drive ever in my life was ~245 Km/H on the Autobahn without speed limits and you know what, it shooked me for me entire life :D ) lane - perfect match for my conservative driver profile :punk:

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision

Looks like he did. And did you spot the badges on the cars? Even the wheel centers.... Hazza Haz, we have talked about 'branding' before. You said that it was for your neices and nephews, yet, this 'theme' is starting to look a lot like branding to me :giggle:

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!

Well, with the legal business I've been dealing with I was advised of certain assets being safer from creditors than others. Once the boat was being built I was obligated and those funds were safe.
So.. between selling the small Legend - dropped the price 3 times :( and getting the new one I needed something :)

But it's not a Sunseeker, it's a Mangusta 165 https://www.mangustayachts.com/range/mangusta-165e/ That's 50meters to you landlocked sorts :)

Some guy droned us last summer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDM6r0Av234

I fricken hate drones! I don't mind getting up in the morning au natural and relieving myself... drones + shotgun = solution!

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Looks like he did. And did you spot the badges on the cars? Even the wheel centers.... Hazza Haz, we have talked about 'branding' before. You said that it was for your neices and nephews, yet, this 'theme' is starting to look a lot like branding to me :giggle:

and their asses

sM1lYMMl.jpg

I even stand on it :)

CFMT4nol.jpg

And have a pint

sECcamRl.jpg

So yep I get your point.. does that mean you dont want any of my swag when i get the new crew and guest gear made up? I'm going to get versions made and sell them :)

It's empire building time, one teeshirt at a time :-D

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
ill take one of the T's