• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ranks Installed

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
see what yours is!

let me know what you think.......

Tink131

16/3/06
I love the "who has the best sub?" thing for level one [smilie=laughing6.gif] good one! But did you have to go and give us all thosesmileys to choose from....now it takes me twice as long to post- I love smileys [smilie=blob8.gif] [smilie=fart.gif] [smilie=hello.gif] [smilie=coffee.gif] [smilie=wav.gif]

You're doing a great job- appreciate everything- really like it here.

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Very post-modern-techno-industrial-.......Oh, never mind, ME LIKEY!

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Cant believe the Job your doing with this site......not just "New and Improved" everyday (seems like anyway)......but fun and useful stuff...

My Hats Off To You Drmmaster

Thanks

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
if you only knew the half of it......im having to re-write code for the dealers....as what they are used to using is useless here....and i swear ive worn the letters (a) (s) (n) and a few other keys on my keyboard off,,,,its really somthing to see....ill have to post a pic of it....my eyes are bleeding and my finger are numb....

BUT I LOVE IT!

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
drmmaster said:
if you only knew the half of it......im having to re-write code for the dealers....as what they are used to using is useless here....and i swear ive worn the letters (a) (s) (n) and a few other keys on my keyboard off,,,,its really somthing to see....ill have to post a pic of it....my eyes are bleeding and my finger are numb....

BUT I LOVE IT!

The results of your work are appreciated [smilie=color.gif]

Great place!!!!!

Higgy