• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Spelling errors!

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
:D
it has come to my attention...that i cannot spell...i hear this second hand...that it was posted elsewhere...Yes indeed....im a very lazy typer....and i always will be...all my posts will be in this format you are currently reading.....im like Joe on this respect...everyone has learned to read (Joe speak)....i do apologize...as it is a nasty habbit..i have from chatting on IRC for many years...and i dont think i will ever break it!....i will leave the formal letter typing and what not to klink..or someone else in staff...

im sorry if my grammar and spelling offend you....i really dont want to think i would be judged this way...but you never know....

2, two, too, to, tue!....i can understand them all can you?.. :shock:

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
BAMM..THATS THE SPRIRT!

im huked 0n phoniks 2

bump...i want everyone to see

Sir Launcelot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
Yeah..spelling can be over-rated...Unless of course you totally f*ck-up a word so badly..you don't know what it is... :lol:

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Don't worry, you could be an english professor compared to some members (of other boards).

As has been said, if I got used to RBJ-speak and Dani's whatever-you-call-it, NOTHING is confusing. I know they try, and that's all that's important. Hell, if I tried to mod a CG, I'd have crown-guard-shaped thumbs and a bloody watch! :shock:

robertk

16/3/06
English is my first language and some of the posts from guys for whom english is not their first language are better then mine.

:lol: