• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What car do you drive?

z80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/06
Roeod4 said:
z80 said:
2002 Audi TT Roadster 225HP Quattro :)

Ya know, going by your screen name, I would not have guessed that. :wink:

My screen name is a tribute to my first computer.. a Sinclair ZX-81, which had as its heart the MIGHTY Zilog Z80 processor.

rdorman

29/3/06
The girl is the spoke's model for G-Sport. I met her at Mid-Ohio when she came over to me and asked me to take a picture of her with my car. Pretty cool since she spends her life in car shows. I took her for a short ride and she loved it. Loud, fast, mean, unforgiving, smelly, ... completely uncivilized... but that is what 'turned her on' about the car. Of course, I had to get her phone number and email address so I could send her the pictures. A gentleman'ly thing to do don't you think? :wink:

monster-rat1

24/3/06
rdorman said:
The girl is the spoke's model for G-Sport. I met her at Mid-Ohio when she came over to me and asked me to take a picture of her with my car. Pretty cool since she spends her life in car shows. I took her for a short ride and she loved it. Loud, fast, mean, unforgiving, smelly, ... completely uncivilized... but that is what 'turned her on' about the car. Of course, I had to get her phone number and email address so I could send her the pictures. A gentleman'ly thing to do don't you think? :wink:

rdorman, great job and yes a gentleman'ly thing to do. Posting her pic here "PRICELESS" [smilie=wav.gif]

joska

Horology Curious
4/4/06
Element

I am older that "Klink" and drive a 2003 Honda Element AWD with all of the young guys!!!
25+ mpg. :D (PS :I really enjoy Klink's posts) :D

rdorman

29/3/06
Thanks..... I have a bunch more. Everything from strippers, chearleaders, home coming quenns... you name it, all with the car. Seems you can not even stop for gas without a conversation, at a minumum.

I took a bunch of shots with the car and the Ohio State University chearleaders and Brutus the Buckeye. After unsuccessfully getting the pictures to them, I showed up at the staging area for the OSU homecoming parade since I knew they would be there. Normally everything in the parade muct be registered way in advance but they assumed I was supposed to be there and let me in. They then assigned the reigning King and Queen to ride in my car in the parade! I wasn't even supposed to be there. :D

In the words of Ferris Bueller.... " I highly recommend one if you have the means " 8)

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
another great passion!

Bay Em Vays:
* 2002 530i Sport, "Max" - has some go-faster mods (Shark injector chipped, supersprint exhaust sys, cold-air intake, some M-stuff ... :twisted:) and
* 2001 540i "Arnie" , (may supercharge this :twisted: :twisted: - that, or new car in 2 yrs).

For "the gang" (read, 3 dogs)
* 2000 Mazda MPV, "Emma"
* and last, the country worker, a 1999 Mazda MPV 4x4 B3000, "Bill". Yes - all named! :lol:

frontMax_anon.jpg

twin_supersprint_post.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
VFORCE said:
hk45ca said:
ok, here you go. i'm rollin this 98 mark viii lincoln, white with gold pearl, 37,000 mi, jbl sound system, air bags, bassani 2/14 t 409 stainless dual exhust with x pipe and magnaflow mufflers, k and n air induction system 4.6 twin dual over head cam. 1 off set of 20's and 5 1/2 caret cz's set in the end of the lug nuts. the wheels and tires on this car cost as much as a new gen tt sub so i have no trouble with people beleiving that my watches are real. they don't even ask. lol, thats how we do it in the 918. big pimpin.

Nice car hk45ca.... :wink:
thanks man, i'm shure you know how fun it is when you have people asking you questions about your car at a red light and things like that. the car is a blast to drive and always has a good reaction from the public. the funny thing is most people don't even know what the car is and are very surprized when i tell them it's a lincoln. do you get that with your caddy? i'm shure you do. lol

jagyouare1

14/6/06
Jaguar XJS 12V automatic

This is one of my beauties, I drive with this car only for pleasure. It has only 300 HP

psymetry

20/6/06
Mitsu Evo Lancer IV 'streetfighter' tuned to the max by Ralliart pushing 420 BHP :shock:

razorfish

Known Member
1/4/06
You can see my ride on my sig. Not much vs some of you rich guys. :) But I treat it like my watches...

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
im just a young guy so i gotta make due with the funds i got for now

b299dd8a.jpg

bc0d2cae.jpg

2000 Sunfire GT with 2006 rear end converion on 18s and bags
and for fun....when its not rainin

100_0293_00.jpg

Honda CBR 1000RR

Pete

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
PeteTO said:
im just a young guy so i gotta make due with the funds i got for now
A Sunfire and a Fireblade? Got some sort of fire theme going on? For a young guy, you're doing amazingly well.

ps. My 750cc can eat your 1000cc on a track, wet or dry ... as long as mine starts ok in the wet, that is. :D

aaronk_83

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/3/06
hmmm...

still waiting for my car to be finished :(

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
With 2 kids in college and one getting ready [smilie=icon_study.gif] my stable has '98 bonneville ssi 165k, 97 mountaineer 130k, '95 jeep wrangler 115k, and '86 bmw 735i 225k.......all run well [smilie=icon_bounce.gif] and all paid for......i drive whatever i can get my hands on and no matter which one it is there is never any gas in it.....strange huh?