• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Hi, Alvi here, I have always been wondering who in the forum live near my area. I live in Singapore BTW, If you live near Singapore, drop in to say hi!!

sin2.gif

I know Taka stays in Singapore, but the rest chime in!!!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
good to know, we can organise get togethers!!!!

Parryl join the wristshot contest!!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Hi Sonic, I think we have quite a few Singaporeans here!! Maybe next time we can organise group buy to get the best deal!!!

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
alviando said:
Hi Sonic, I think we have quite a few Singaporeans here!! Maybe next time we can organise group buy to get the best deal!!!

Definitely! And trades too!!! I have a big (and ever growing) collection that doesn't get enough wrist time!!!

Wrist check time, everyone. I'm wearing an IWC Big Pilot V1.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Guys I have a contest going up, post your wristshots and you may get yourself upgraded to VIP. Courtesy of me!!

OmegaPOFL

Renowned Member
10/3/09
i was born in India, but i've been in the U.S. since i was 7... nonetheless hello!!!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Thanks parryl!

You can also post [blink:k7wmb4am] here [/blink:k7wmb4am] to enter into the official competition...

brendonjohnliew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/07
Hi, I'm from Jurong West. Used to buy Rollies, but now settled in with the AP ROs, of which I have 3 (but no secs@12 yet though). My next buy will be a AP Volcano with secs@12.
These couple of weeks, my interest in the HBB is growing after extensive reading. Will prob pull the trigger for a white ceramic one by the end of the year.

expandmywealth

Horology Curious
10/10/08
I lived in Singapore for 5 years.

Back between 1986-1991, I went to the Singapore American School back when the elementry was on Ulu Pandan and the high school was on Kings Road. I lived in Arcadia Gardens near Adam Road and Bukit Timah. My dad worked in Raffles City, for UTC.

It was an awesome place. I really liked the Singapore Island Country Club, the Changai Yaught Club, Sentosa, Sim Lim Towers and Square, Far East Plaza, Lucky Plaza, Goodwood Park, Marco Polo, Holland Village, Newton Circus, People's Park, and of course Orchard Towers :) .

Mayalsia was really cool too...