• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Moncler reps

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Hi guys,
how is the quality of the moncler reps we can found on net?
Ask me from 200 usd to 285 usd for a pieces.
Someone test it?

Sent from the RWI App

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
Ive ordered some high quality ones from taobao via the reddit designerrep. if theres interest once its here ill try doing a review and explaining the process

Nikohublot

15/2/17
Ive ordered some high quality ones from taobao via the reddit designerrep. if theres interest once its here ill try doing a review and explaining the process
Please inform us in this thread as soon as you get the jackets . Im interested because i never saw good quality monclers :)

D

d4m.test

If you're referring to Moncler winter coats _ I have 1 original and 2 rep 1:1 original quality. Paid around 350 per rep coat , compared to $1500-$2000 in the store. The quality in my opinion is the same, I can't tell the difference. Wore them all winter in -20C winter and was quite warm.

D

d4m.test

I agree mates....keep us informed on this

D

d4m.test

If you're referring to Moncler winter coats _ I have 1 original and 2 rep 1:1 original quality. Paid around 350 per rep coat , compared to $1500-$2000 in the store. The quality in my opinion is the same, I can't tell the difference. Wore them all winter in -20C winter and was quite warm.

I'd be super grateful to know from whom you sources. Ladies is tougher then men's but worth inquiring at the very least. Thank u in advance!

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

sure - I will ask my wife, she did the digging and found the connections

D

d4m.test

5d4d47a3566b7dd7411377cb4dc60b69.png
2338aa64d6ae47ca48c9888a556b39eb.png

Sent from the RWI App

paul.co

Certified
23/6/17
Just bought my first Moncler Daniel replica from a DHGate seller. The quality is amazing, it has all the tags, the certilogo, rounded edge Moncler logo, Lampo zips, it really feels like the real deal.
I’ve contacted the seller via Whatsapp, you can find him if you google *removed*. The first link should be his photo gallery also with the contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Safmaster

Looking Around
19/1/19
Just bought my first Moncler Daniel replica from a DHGate seller. The quality is amazing, it has all the tags, the certilogo, rounded edge Moncler logo, Lampo zips, it really feels like the real deal.
I’ve contacted the seller via Whatsapp, you can find him if you google “sunbin1984 yupoo”. The first link should be his photo gallery also with the contact details.

Hi
I've contacted the seller via Whatsapp for the same jacket Moncler Daniel. Wanted to ask what size you chose? And how the fit was? Also how good of a rep is it 1:1?
Thanks