• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Pocket Dump Thread

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Knives - Yup, post away.

Gun Photos Are a no no on this thread. Firearm photos are only allowed in the gun safe section. NO PEW PEW PHOTOS ON THIS THREAD!

The Gun Safe Thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/the-gun-safe-guns-dah.202/

-Doc

What’s up boys, been meaning to start this up for some time. Post a picture of your pocket dump from today, but the pic must include a wristie as well. For those who don’t know, a pocket dump is just a show of your edc (everyday carry) for that day, doesn’t have to just be weopanry either. Whatever you decided to leave the house with because you may need it. I’ll start it off:
View attachment 87058
Watch- WBK Hulk mariner, modded
Knife- Custom made balisong based off a benchmade 42 (Made by yours truly)
Pocket wet stone, my vape, and some aviators for the day. Go!

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Yessir, it’s the most practical folding knife design in my eyes. Plus I’m an avid flipper

Just curious here. What kind of situations do you encounter on a regular basis that requires you to be carrying a knife (of any sorts) around with you?

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Just curious here. What kind of situations do you encounter on a regular basis that requires you to be carrying a knife (of any sorts) around with you?
Well for me personally it’s a safety thing. I’ve had to cut myself out of a car before, so I won’t go anywhere without one now. And you find yourself using it regularly. I open bottles with them, open those pesky plastic packages, and I often find myself in grimey towns, so self defense is a must.

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
It's the EDC (every day carry) culture of always being prepared. There are actually blogs/forums of these communities who carry, on a daily basis: knives, multi tools, tactical pens, etc in order to always be prepared. I used to be that way, but found out that I rarely if ever used all that stuff lol! Now, I just have my nice rep watch, pen, wallet, phone and keys!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I can’t post everything here. ;)

341eef8e59dde5e57fab4dc1e6706ab3.jpg

2470f2.8ii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/16
I used to carry a large cold steel voyager folding knife around. thing was way too heavy and cumbersome. now it's just 2 phones, my keys wallet -_-

remember: if you're going to attack someone with a knife; use proper form:

View attachment 87065

Also, with your butterfly knife, there's not much of a hilt to prevent your hand from sliding down onto the blade. When you're in fight or flight, things tend to get sloppy. Maybe invest in a different design.

I used to carry brass knuckles when I was younger. I hung out with the wrong people...I'll say this, when you're carrying a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Be smart out there.

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
093db3ede60d5dec430c2a87c00104e3.jpg

This is fun. Watch is an all gen NOS watchco omega seamaster. Knife is a spyderco peanut. Cash keys and ID. Complete the picture. No ordinance or sidearms at the office. Must have left my sweet indica/sativa hybrid at @Tucker 's place.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Very much so, although an edc can also include your favorite pen, bottle opener, lighters, etc

Yeah I know, it's just everytime there is an EDC thread ANYWHERE, I always find people carrying guns/knives etc. As if their life is constantly in danger, but I guess that's american culture for you right there.

(Next 2 american posters are also carrying a knife lol :D)

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I guess it's an american thing

There was a law in Texas that you couldn't carry a blade longer than 5 inches on you. A new law passed that you can carry any size blade on you now(with restrictions on what building you carry it into) so we can carry around swords if we please. God Bless Texas.

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/4/13
If I have pants on, am not in court or on an airplane, I have a knife. May be an American thing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
There was a law in Texas that you couldn't carry a blade longer than 5 inches on you. A new law passed that you can carry any size blade on you now(with restrictions on what building you carry it into) So we could carry around swords if we please. God Bless Texas.

God bless America, land of the free. But don't you ****** cuss on TV, that **** will get ***** bleeped out. Also you can't drink until you're 21, but it's fine to join the army and go kill ppl with 18 :D

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Also, with your butterfly knife, there's not much of a hilt to prevent your hand from sliding down onto the blade. When you're in fight or flight, things tend to get sloppy. Maybe invest in a different design.
Yeah, that’s the only issue i’ve Run into, however I use all my bali’s For flipping too, so a true “hilt” would make that impossible. That’s why I’ve made it regular practice to keep my thumb up on the back.

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
093db3ede60d5dec430c2a87c00104e3.jpg

This is fun. Watch is an all gen NOS watchco omega seamaster. Knife is a spyderco peanut. Cash keys and ID. Complete the picture. No ordinance or sidearms at the office. Must have left my sweet indica/sativa hybrid at @Tucker 's place.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
How’s that spyderco treating you? I have a good ol spyderfly that was recalled, it’s my usual edc but she’s getting the spa treatment later today :D

PACCBET

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/16
What’s up boys, been meaning to start this up for some time. Post a picture of your pocket dump from today, but the pic must include a wristie as well. For those who don’t know, a pocket dump is just a show of your edc (everyday carry) for that day, doesn’t have to just be weopanry either. Whatever you decided to leave the house with because you may need it. I’ll start it off:
View attachment 87058
Watch- WBK Hulk mariner, modded
Knife- Custom made balisong based off a benchmade 42 (Made by yours truly)
Pocket wet stone, my vape, and some aviators for the day. Go!
Have I told you I accidentally bought training knives? I'm glad I did :hehehe: