• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member, why can I not...?

Quantum Jewelry LLC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/17
Greats everyone!

New to the forum, though im not new to the community. I want to know why though I am not allowed to upload an avatar, each time I try it tells me I do not have permission? Also, why is it that the photos I post in threads get deleted, but the post remains? Can anyone shed a bit of light, as I am new to using this forum? Have done alot of research on here and repgeek, but never actually made an account. Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Greats everyone!

New to the forum, though im not new to the community. I want to know why though I am not allowed to upload an avatar, each time I try it tells me I do not have permission? Also, why is it that the photos I post in threads get deleted, but the post remains? Can anyone shed a bit of light, as I am new to using this forum? Have done alot of research on here and repgeek, but never actually made an account. Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App

The RWI App has been having some problems -- have you tried from a web browser?

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
It looks like your avatar is text, for some reason...

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
I've deleted your strange avatar, please try to upload a new one again and let me know how it goes. If it doesn't work, please link the image in this thread.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Try using imgur to post pictures.

Edit..
In threads use imgur, not for your avitar.

Quantum Jewelry LLC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/17
I've deleted your strange avatar, please try to upload a new one again and let me know how it goes. If it doesn't work, please link the image in this thread.
Still no luck, in trying to use this logo

cda1baa2631b76807e805c25fce954d9.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
Not sure why not, but for now I've set it for you.