• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's your average delivery time?

Hanzzimmer

Horology Curious
20/7/17
When you order a rep from any of the TDs, what's a rough estimate on the timeframe between shipping and delivering?
I know it's different for every country so mention where you are from!

chr1s60

Renowned Member
4/6/17
It would depend on the delivery service as well. Here in California, I've had watches as quick as 2 days after ordering using DHL from China, watches that take 2-3 days from within the US using USPS, and watches that take 1-2 weeks using EMS/Air Mail. I think the longest I had was with a rep I got off eBay which took roughly a month from China. Also via M2M I've had standard tracked shipping from the UK to the US take roughly 6-8 days. Varies a lot based on shipping service and what day of the week the watch is shipped.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Roughly 6-8 working days since ordering and having it in my wrist. DHL from China to UK.

DocThor

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/13
It really depends on what from where when and how...but here is what I experienced so far:

EMS --> RM --> GLS China to Germany (via UK) ~6 weeks
EMS --> RM --> GLS Malaysia to Germany (via UK) ~3 weeks
USPS --> RM --> GLS USA to Germany (via UK) ~2 weeks
EMS --> DHL Australia to Germany (direct) ~2 weeks
DHL Hungary to Germany (direct) 3 days
PI --> DHL Italy to Germany (direct) 2 weeks
EMS --> DHL Spain to Germany (direct) 3 weeks
La Poste --> DHL France to Germany (direct) ~2 weeks
DHL UK to Germany (direct) 1 week
DHL Germany to UK (direct) 2 weeks
DHL Germany to France (direct) 1 week
DHL Germany to Spain (direct) 3 weeks
DHL Germany to Italy (direct) 1 week
DHL Germany to Hungary (direct) ~2 weeks
DHL Germany to Australia (direct) ~4 weeks
DHL Germany to USA (direct) ~3 weeks
DHL Germany to Malaysia (direct) ~3 weeks
Germany to China...never did that...

There are sometimes exceptions...I had some packages from the US of A here in Germany within 3 days (parts mostly) and I had 2 packages from Germany to the US of A that took almost 40 days to be delivered. I also had it twice that packages from Germany to UK needed 2 month to arrive and I had small part packages delivered directly from China within 3 days.