• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[[For sale]] [[WITHDRAWN]] [[For sale]] 2,000 Posts!

TheHokage

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/6/16
My oh my! Time sure has flied since I've first joined this forum after almost making the noobiest mistake of buying two watches from Perfect Watches lol.

Just wanted to thank everyone that has either helped me when it came to any information I needed, dealing with any issues I may have had, and especially from the mods (@Raddave @xj4sonx @yllekp @FiloViridae @DreadPirateRobert) when I constantly withdrew my sales and put them back for sale right after because I am hella indecisive lmfao.

I love you all and the family that this forum is!

Reactions: McDuck888

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
My oh my! Time sure has flied since I've first joined this forum after almost making the noobiest mistake of buying two watches from Perfect Watches lol.

Just wanted to thank everyone that has either helped me when it came to any information I needed, dealing with any issues I may have had, and especially from the mods (@Raddave @xj4sonx @yllekp @FiloViridae @DreadPirateRobert) when I constantly withdrew my sales and put them back for sale right after because I am hella indecisive lmfao.

I love you all and the family that this forum is!

We love you too Bro !

Congrats on 2K

[[WITHDRAWN]]

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Unless the watch he is after sales then this one will be back for sale :xj4:

Congrats bro

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

TheHokage

Supporter
Certified
7/6/16
Unless the watch he is after sales then this one will be back for sale :xj4:

Congrats bro

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

Lmfao thank you man!

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Congrats man. 2000 posts is good going. Dammit - just missed this sale - will wait til it comes up again - is it green ...yes...no...damn....withdrawn again! :hehehe:

TheHokage

Supporter
Certified
7/6/16
Congrats man. 2000 posts is good going. Dammit - just missed this sale - will wait til it comes up again - is it green ...yes...no...damn....withdrawn again! :hehehe:

Lmfao Thanks man! I have a feeling this joke will go on forever now haha (which of course, I don't mind and I did it to myself anyways lol)

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
I still have all 50 that I have bought. Every weekend I think I should put my box queens up, then every weekend I come up with an excuse not to do so... At least you PUT them up. I don't even get that far.

TheHokage

Supporter
Certified
7/6/16
I still have all 50 that I have bought. Every weekend I think I should put my box queens up, then every weekend I come up with an excuse not to do so... At least you PUT them up. I don't even get that far.

Lmfao haha yeah I hear ya on that man. PUT THOSE WATCHES UP FOR SALE lol

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
My latest excuse is that I'm waiting for the Macro Ring flash to arrive...so who know what might happen this weekend if the postie delivers!

TheHokage

Supporter
Certified
7/6/16
My latest excuse is that I'm waiting for the Macro Ring flash to arrive...so who know what might happen this weekend if the postie delivers!

Lol good, hopefully it does.

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
Congrats on 2k+! I see a new avatar has been put in place!