• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's a Migos I keep hearing about ?

eznotcz

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/5/17
I cant keep up anymore

Raspymcnasty

4/5/17
They had a single called bad aNd boujee. Bringing back the blouse and cocaine 70s rnb look.

They don't make real music.

But they do have a few catchy songs but don't have the skillset nor the acumen to further their career

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
They had a single called bad aNd boujee. Bringing back the blouse and cocaine 70s rnb look.

But they do have a few catchy songs but don't have the skillset nor the acumen to further their career

Ahhh..... I thought he was asking about the Milgauss and just misspelled it.

eznotcz

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/5/17
Ahhhh Man you got to be kidding me . I thought it was a new drug or something the way these kids talk about it . I googled and saw them but SMH and said that cant be it . Thanks now I know what to argue about with the kids on July 4th .

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15

I agree. I got very addictee to a few songs they made and then I listened to everything else and realized it was mostly mediocre at best

One of the 3 rappers is above the rest. I believe takeoff got some real talent

The below song is crap until he comes up at 3 min 20 sec

https://youtu.be/vxCrqtdEXAA

If you don't know Migos you should still listen to their songs and then see this video where Snoop Dog is hilarious

https://youtu.be/g0OdmRtuQew

I used to love rap music in the 90's and 2000's when rappers were really rapping instead of singing like R&B starts and autotuning all of their songs