• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BPost - how long it takes?

Pacho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
Puretime have decided to ship my order with BPost for some reason. It seems it is going first to Belgium than to me. Any idea how long shipping takes with BPost? It has not moved from this status ''Item is announced / bpost received the information'' and Puretime have been of zero help, first and last time I buy from them.

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
Where do you live?

That's strange. I live in Belgium and never receive orders with bpost directly from China since the customs are specifically hard here in Belgium...

Instead I use triangular shipping through UK and only then with bpost which is fine within EU.

Pacho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
Bulgaria. I told them multiple times to triangulate it, since I have already had a watch almost seized with EMS in the past. But they did not listen, tracking is not moving and they are telling bpost is much safer, suggested by their carrier. How I wish I have ordered from Intime again, and not Puretime. Problem after problem.

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
I live in Belgium too and I always say customs here are like gestapo. So that's not good.
On the other hand, the tracking info of bpost is not very reliable, to say the least. Sometimes my tracking info says exactly the same as yours or that the package has been offered to customs and then the doorbell rings and the package is there.
If you have a tracking number you can call bpost and get more info sometimes, if you want to try that. The number is +32 22 012345