• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica clothing

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Unless you're buying tshirts no one will be fooled by rep clothes. Just my .02

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Dont recommend rep clothes. It is mess after couple wash. Very bad. Specially outlet has decebt price. Why you want rep cloth. If you copy but decent price. Zara.com this guy is copy all best designer in the world.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

GroovyRoom

Horology Curious
10/6/17
they got shops but were closed down by alie but some of those stores now sells and communicate through Whatsapp..you just need to ask them the contact

berry25

Certified
26/2/17
as above check out reddit. its not as simple as aliexpress but the clothesd quality is a lot better with there being different quality rep clothing

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
I mean, denim is denim, and quite frankly, I can't wrap my head around paying thousands of dollars on a gen Balmain when you can get the same thing for less. Or spend a fortune on an Armani suit which is going to be standard size, when you can tailor one for a fraction. There are decent clothing reps out there but mostly in outerwear, underwear and t-shirts/polos. In other words, things that are anyway mass produced. Check DH or the subredits mentioned above. Don't expect great things, but you'll find plenty of material.

yojj

I'm Pretty Popular
30/11/16
1. if you're looking for designers ex. armani, ysl etc, I'd say no nice quality reps are produced

2. if you're looking for street hip wear ex. off-white, yeezy, I'd say ebay does the job well enough

SandraJohn

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/6/17
Does anyone know any replica clothing sites other than ali express

Sent from the RWI App
Few times back I was searching for the replica clothing online stores & I found DressWe discount codes from reecoupons . I mostly buy clothes for me from there & already availed many deals. I think they are still sharing there discounted offers.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Dont recommend rep clothes. It is mess after couple wash. Very bad. Specially outlet has decebt price. Why you want rep cloth. If you copy but decent price. Zara.com this guy is copy all best designer in the world.

there are good rep clothes they are just hard to find these days. We used to have a dealer here who had a great range but a change of ownership got rid of all the clothing and ruined the watch business as well. I still have a few pieces that have stood up very well indeed, Vintage Yachting, Hugo Boss and others. I'd love to find a site selling decent stuff but I haven't found one with a good range in years.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
there are good rep clothes they are just hard to find these days. We used to have a dealer here who had a great range but a change of ownership got rid of all the clothing and ruined the watch business as well. I still have a few pieces that have stood up very well indeed, Vintage Yachting, Hugo Boss and others. I'd love to find a site selling decent stuff but I haven't found one with a good range in years.
I understand. But let me tell you this. Purchase rep clothes are about couple hundred depend on what. But u know if the gen clothes on sale will be same that price? I got my Balmain jean from $1000 after sale was about $250. That why i rather invest to watch not clothes and shoes. Right now is semi annual sale, you can get up to 70% depend on the luck. Here i got some from Barney NY.
e5b1fb3ab245844800910e00267eff8c.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mate I'm in Australia, we simply do not have top name brand sales like that. You will never see top shelf clothes 70% off here.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
Mate I'm in Australia, we simply do not have top name brand sales like that. You will never see top shelf clothes 70% off here.

All large US dept stores ship to Oz for a very reasonable fee ($20-30), same with any large enough European dept store or consolidator sites (check out Farfetch or Mr Porter) - all inclusive prices, 3 business day delivery with DHL, no European VAT taxes, easy returns makes these generally cheaper (on say 300-500$ purchase) than the price as you'd pay in London, NY or Rome. It makes so much sense that I am unsure why Australians still complain;) obviously, these sites sell premium product so you won't be getting GAP or Zara cr..p off them... but that's the whole point;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
All large US dept stores ship to Oz for a very reasonable fee ($20-30), same with any large enough European dept store or consolidator sites (check out Farfetch or Mr Porter) - all inclusive prices, 3 business day delivery with DHL, no European VAT taxes, easy returns makes these generally cheaper (on say 300-500$ purchase) than the price as you'd pay in London, NY or Rome. It makes so much sense that I am unsure why Australians still complain;) obviously, these sites sell premium product so you won't be getting GAP or Zara cr..p off them... but that's the whole point;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont think farfetch and mr porter will ship to Australia but you can try. Farfetch have big sale right now. I just got couple Givenchy, Neil Barrett, Kenzo and Phillip Plein. Highly recommend Phillip Plein jean than Balmain.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
I dont think farfetch and mr porter will ship to Australia but you can try. Farfetch have big sale right now. I just got couple Givenchy, Neil Barrett, Kenzo and Phillip Plein. Highly recommend Phillip Plein jean than Balmain.

Farfetch and Mr Porter ship to Australia - I buy from them all the time.

D

d4m.test

I understand. But let me tell you this. Purchase rep clothes are about couple hundred depend on what. But u know if the gen clothes on sale will be same that price? I got my Balmain jean from $1000 after sale was about $250. That why i rather invest to watch not clothes and shoes. Right now is semi annual sale, you can get up to 70% depend on the luck. Here i got some from Barney NY.
e5b1fb3ab245844800910e00267eff8c.jpg

Sent from the RWI App
Hey man so how so you find out about different sales around? Sick ass shoes btw :)

Sent from the RWI App

Nikohublot

15/2/17
I would not recommend repclothes because 99% of the, are of very/extremely bad quality (also for your health) .. i heard and read about storys from south korean rep dealers on reddit whichhas high quality reps but the problem is that they are really expensive . The only rep in clothing that i buy is shoes because there are enough good dealers ..
So stay away from repclothes unless you want to look like a dbag , believe me they are very obvious .

I dont know where you are located but i always shop on some outlets here in Germany , just google it . Sometimes youre lucky enough and get up to 70% discount on your clothes . I was two days ago in the Outletcity Metzingen here near my hometown and got some nice designer pieces . For example a brown suede Gucci leather Jacket for 800€ which is a big money but the original pricetag was 3500€ . 4 Lacoste Shirts for 100€ instead of 80-100€ EACH! Dolce Gabbana Hoody for 80€ instead of 260...(For where i live these prices are considered cheap) ...

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Hey man so how so you find out about different sales around? Sick ass shoes btw :)

Sent from the RWI App
LV is never on sale. I bought it full prices. Other stuff like Givenchy, the sale season always around May and November. I have never had rep clothes or belts. Couple of my friends did, they said it worst after washing it. If u cannot affort Balmain jean, there are H&M and Zara. They intimated Balmain alot with low prices. Plus the martieral is good too.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
If u cannot affort Balmain jean, there are H&M and Zara.

This. Even the Belstaff stuff you can find repped is just 50% less than the real thing (as in not 5% of the cost like you have with watches).

I can't afford a gold Nautilus, but I can definitely get a nice jacket so why would I save a couple of hundred quid to get something subpar? Plus we aren't talking about the technical complexity of a watch. Zara does very good pieces "inspired" on classic patterns from the high end houses.