• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

do I have a problem?

Firebert

27/8/16
kinda got out of reps for a bit, but the bug bit me again and im back to spending money...
picked up a franken PO for me and a hublot for my wife within a week of each other.
i guess it could be worse...could have been two reps in the same day.
but now im looking at a blue pelagos, so that might make 3 in about a weeks time.
maybe i should slow down.

I suppose one could say that if I combined all the money spend on reps i could be a nice gen or maybe a superfranken....but i really like a variety of watches to wear....

so here I am...back to keeping tabs on the "for sale" section.

yojj

I'm Pretty Popular
30/11/16
same here buddy. I got 4 back to back to back to back.

I'm in deep trouble LOL

Theammer

Horology Curious
19/11/16
No, here's the thing, as long as you could afford it it's OK, you should save cash though ( that's how people get rich, as you know) and rich people do that with gens too, I know a "rich kid" who has like six rollies he's around 22, and an airhead, lol.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
A problem? Not yet, but you have our solemn vow that we will do all that is humanly possible to ensure that you do have that badge of honor, eventually. [emoji6]

PaCoalCracker

17/10/16
kinda got out of reps for a bit, but the bug bit me again and im back to spending money...
picked up a franken PO for me and a hublot for my wife within a week of each other.
i guess it could be worse...could have been two reps in the same day.
but now im looking at a blue pelagos, so that might make 3 in about a weeks time.
maybe i should slow down.

I suppose one could say that if I combined all the money spend on reps i could be a nice gen or maybe a superfranken....but i really like a variety of watches to wear....

so here I am...back to keeping tabs on the "for sale" section.
im hooked also, just bought 3 more Reps at the same time !! Its a disease and i think i need counseling . . lol [emoji23][emoji16][emoji12]

Sent from the RWI mobile app