• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

last weekend at the traffic light......check out this clip

tenacious_b

18/3/06
Don't need a gun, just a cool head, I could have backed over that *@#))#_@!! at least 3 times. Still a gun would have been nice.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, for they shall soon be cut down like grass, and wither as the green herb. Psalms 37:1-2

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I am so pissed after watching that.

That is the reason I carry in good ole Florida....In fear for your life and blast away...That was pure bullshit.

A guy did that a few years ago right in my town...and ooops the car was full of off duty deputies that capped his ass. THere was plenty of witnesses that stated he was wrong and the aggressor and his family still tried to sue for wrongful death and some other crap.

Noone would even miss that guy.

Natron

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i have seen groups of gangbangers standing together with metal pipe leaning on the fence....ready to go.

also...very scary what drugs can do to people !

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
where i live the guns locking, loading and drawing down on him would have sounded like a line of dominos falling. that kind of shit don't happen here, bad guys only try what they are pretty sure they can get away with, you could here him ask several times, what are you going to do about it? he would have only had the chance to say that once here and that would have been if he was lucky.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I have to agree with T-B, a gun was not necessary in this situation. Do not get me wrong, I carry concealed in my home state. It's just that I would have run him over, or pinned him to another car or post.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
God that made me so fucking angry, I've seen those videos on the net way too frequently, it's disturbing. I don't carry a gun but I least I carry my 6" blade Folding knife (perfectly legal), a quick thrust to the abdomen and that idiot would've fallen like a ton of bricks, when the police would arrive I would just mention "I feared for my life, and I had to use it". I'm really pissed off at that idiot (the gangbanging loser). :evil: I'm still wondering why the guy didn't he run him over... it's what i would do. :evil:

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
If I was carrying I would absolutley have drawn on him. The worst decision he could make at that point would be to come at me with that tire iron. If not carrying I'd probably run his ass over. Would not be hard to argue that you were simply trying to get away. A good crank of the wheel along with a little throttle and he would go flying.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
brtelec said:
I have to agree with T-B, a gun was not necessary in this situation. Do not get me wrong, I carry concealed in my home state. It's just that I would have run him over, or pinned him to another car or post.

You know you're absolutley right. If it were me I mean at that point my cars already f'd up so yeah he'd either be pinned between my car and the one in front or behind me and I would simply say hey I was just trying to get away from him. Along with that video that shows all that all that it would look like I was doing was trying to get away from and oh well he got run over in the process. I don't think any DA would bring charges against you with that tape backing you up.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
kill-em-dead-250.jpg