• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hermes Avalon blanket Replica

vh997tt

Known Member
Certified
24/5/15
Hi Everyone!

looking for an 1:1 very good replica of an hermes avalon blanket.
The ones on Aliexpress looks like sh*t :dry:

anyone knows were to get?

kohr

Known Member
20/12/12
219ni9x.jpg
I actually just got one today in the mail from Ali. It was $39 however when I went to order another today I saw the seller is gone. Quality ain't bad, it came with no tags though. It's so soft, and warm, I'm chilling back in my lay-z boy chair right now with it on.

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
Is that a TC sub?

219ni9x.jpg
I actually just got one today in the mail from Ali. It was $39 however when I went to order another today I saw the seller is gone. Quality ain't bad, it came with no tags though. It's so soft, and warm, I'm chilling back in my lay-z boy chair right now with it on.

max1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/16
219ni9x.jpg

Did you find another seller in the end? Thanks looking as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topdown89

10/6/17
I've seen several on iOffer, just search blanket. Don't know how the quality will be but I've never had a problem with any seller so might as well give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

maaa242

20/8/15
Yeah but ioffer doesn't offer you any kind protection .
You need to buy from trusted seller from there.
And loads of feedback is fake

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Perhaps try Sead.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI