• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favourite horror /supernatural films

wobby82

6/10/16
Hi all i just wanted to see what people's favourite horror movies are here,no matter how old. It's my favourite genre and I'm always happy to see something new .
My favourite has to be the dead series by Mr George a romero. Particularly dawn of the dead and day of the dead.
b9915fa3ff8b085ec8ffbe2cb85f7de1.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
I'm more of a fan of Japanese style horror films myself. Most people know about Ringu (remade into The Ring) but also movies like The Grudge or an oldie like Hausu. They're paced a lot slower so you have to be ready for that.

I do have a soft spot for Cabin in the Woods.

wobby82

6/10/16
I'm more of a fan of Japanese style horror films myself. Most people know about Ringu (remade into The Ring) but also movies like The Grudge or an oldie like Hausu. They're paced a lot slower so you have to be ready for that.

I do have a soft spot for Cabin in the Woods.
I forgot to mention Asian horror! Absolutely love it. Also french I really like too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Halloween original seems appropriate to go with the holiday of the same name. Plus they've been playing it on AMC here in the States for 24hrs

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
If you guys wanna see an Hard Horror Movie that Touch your Psyche look "The Martyrs" from 2008

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
Yes Zocker, thats a hard Movie. First Movie was martyrs, next " a serbian Film" ; both Movies at one Day...

Bbee001

Horology Curious
1/7/20
I love watching horror movies. Yesterday I watched the movie "The Grudge" on Netflix (because there is a very good quality). The film is very interesting because there are actors from Japan and the film is a little different from other horrors. I recommend watching this movie (the best to watch on Netflix, but if you don`t have the oportunity you can watch on one of Free Movies Streaming Sites for example on GoStream.