• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opening night for Cher in Vegas

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
The much anticipated Cher show premiered tonight and just got out. I happen to work in Caesars Palace where she performs, and I can say that I have never seen more men dressed as women in my life, or that I ever care to see again.
Holy jumpin catfish that woman attracts a weird crowd. There must have been at least a dozen drag queens who with their heels stood about 7 feet tall, with perhaps a hundred shorter versions. One she male Cher look alike was posing in front of the Coloseum with anyone who wanted to.Scary sh*t indeed :shock: The more conservative members of the crowd were walking around looking stunned, but most said the show was great. I saw Van Halen here a couple weeks ago and that was good for me.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
What oddity of observation and location..

to see he-chers everywhere..

sort of crowd used to gather around Judy Garland..

well, heck..

Van Halen makes up for it!

Life is Good!

Klink

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
man i remember the old van halen , is the new van halen any good? i am not aware of any of there new music

i bet cher was crazy though
joe(rbj69)

deff23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/4/08
Wow 7 foot tall drag queens...

It would be interesting to know how much Cher makes per show, I mean even though shes in Vegas and past her prime I bet she still draws a huge crowd

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
It's a contractual thing. Easy millions for these guys. Celine has made more during her time in Vegas than she ever did making records.

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
That's right, David Lee Roth is back with Van Halen, and having seen him and Sammy Hagar, (My art client) perform, DLR has it nailed.
Michael Anthony is out of the band though, replaced by Wolfgang Van Halen, Eddies son. They are surely one of the rock bands of all time.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i once met her in Vegas, i wanted to run away ! but she did a great show.....if it wouldnt have been for free - i wouldnt have went.

Cher.jpg

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
sorry to tell you...no impersonator. Sigfried and Roy do not meet with impersonators.

Ozzy20Osbourne20-20Cher.jpg