• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

movie recommendation

roflwaffle

Known Member
1/3/08
horologie_unitas said:
Edward Norton..... his movie the ILLUSIONIST - also very impressive.

eh, didnt like that one as much.. itneresting, but not his best.

american history X is great
fight club, a classic

but illusionist.. eh.. it was ok.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
anyways, besides all that Blockbuster crap....good to see that there are real movies out there.

also very good: Edward Norton, down in the valley

cdubs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/07
Vantage point may have been the worst movie Ive seen in a while. I cant deal with all the flashbacks. Fightclub is def his best work american history x comes in a close second. what is the plot to 25th hour?

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Fight Club is the best Ed Norton film, in my opinion. Great performance, great movie. Love the eastern philosophy themes and references; sometimes very obvious, sometimes subtle.

fredderf1

30/11/06
if we are going to discuss fight films,then there is only one GREATEST MOVIE FIGHT OF ALL TIME!!! that movie is THEY LIVE by JOHN CARPENTER. the fight scene between ROWDY RODDY PIPER and KEITH DAVID is far and away the best fight scene ever filmed for a movie. its about 25 minutes in or so,but watch the movie it is good.... i challenge any one who has not seen this to rent it or buy it for about 10.00 at circuit city and watch it. the movies really pretty good too but the fight scene is FREAKING AWSOME!!!
movies are something i know about so if you think you have a better fight scene in a movie please add to this thread. but im sure you will all agree with me.....(or maybe not)
BTW i should have my FIBER FLYING TOURBILLON on my wrist in a week or so....then its the PAM 056 from davidsen and my 12 watch watch box will be full of the best reps available to modern man