• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

something i drew...

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
u know, i rarely show anything i draw to u guys

barb2c.jpg

did this one today...

sketched up in PhotoShop, inked in illustrator, then back to fotoshop for a grayscale paint job!

i should sketch a watch next time...

hoochman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/08
Nice, but to much clothes for fantasy art. Ha Ha

Is this work or hobby?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
crick is the most amazing illustrator I know..

Crick may be to modest to say, and I will only say a little bit.. . but you have seen Cricks work on TV MANY TIMES! :wink:

crick

1/8/06
hoochman said:
Nice, but to much clothes for fantasy art. Ha Ha

Is this work or hobby?

lol d4ne speaks too highly...

i'm trying to shift my portfolio from tv concept art for kids shows or cartoons to stuff for videogames. so i guess it's kinda work related. NAKED fantasy art? OH man i love to do some of that :) too bad some of the portfolio goes to places like PBS hahahahaha... oh that WOULD be great to send them tho :D

here u go br!

barb2cA.jpg

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I feel better now. :D You really are very talented. Where might I have seen some of your work?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Something I did not knew...that you drew. Very nice art work Crick. I like the addition of the watch too. Thanks for the suggestion Brt.

crick

1/8/06
i didz some matte work and a grand chunk of character designs for a show on adult swim. Here's a clip of it:

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c39215b258260115b4329ff80106

and for comparison, the char designs of the special fathers. The director/creator of the show was a big Kid-Robot toy fan so he wanted the designs to look toyish:

sf_comp001.jpg

they didnt like my big black african dood... too bad :( he was gonna sport a predator-minigun :D

sf_003.jpg

and then a few commercials here and there :? centrum... pinesol... some tampon commercials - you know... the fun stuff :roll:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Very nice characters and Catholic to boot. [smilie=angel10.gif]

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
crick, i don't want to think of you when i think of tampons... :shock:

great work though, you really do have a gift. :D