• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Replica Sneakerhead Thread

Hooopen

Patron
Certified
7/10/18
Europe
I bought my first pair of repsneakers from Tony a couple of months ago. Yeezy 350 Cream White.

Very close to gen, but the soles might be a bit to yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warchman29

Horology Curious
16/8/16
I’ve recently (last 2 years) started back fueling my sneaker obsession. After buying reissue Jd to the tune of 250 a pop I decided to try reps. I have the best contact / source who has since supplied me with ever J I dreamed of as a kid. Best thing - they are comfortable as hell- I wear them to play and not once do I worry about the errant scuff. I’ll never drop $$ on kicks again that I can get abroad

brandsneakertwins

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/19
watch
I found that BST shoes are really good, the price is also affordable, it is recommended to buy.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Although is nice to see a rep sneaker thread here, it seems a bit chaotic with questions and answers are all mixed up. I would strongly advise people to use Repsneakers on reddit. Asking who has the best Yeezy 350 V2 is like asking who has the best sub. Is best to research it on your own as it depends on the model/colourway you are after (just like watches). Best of luck

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk