• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Replica Sneakerhead Thread

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I agree Yeezy's are.... kinda weird. Or to put it diplomatically... not my style. Ha!

But I have several pairs of rep Jordans that are pretty much exactly the same as gen ones, and I paid around $100 for nearly all of them, but to buy some of them gen would be up to $10k in some instances. Why the fuck would I pay that much when the quality is nearly the same? Exact same logic for our rep watches. Same same.

I don't collect 'em either. I buy them and wear them. Like I buy watches, I buy them and wear them... even though I have 'too many' according to some of my friends and family
I own zero replica Adidas. Do you know why? All my shell toe and forums cost under a bill. Before getting into reps everything was retail including my OW sets, my 15 Chicago's and on and on. Secondary market 4k, rep? 140.00. I'm around 60 pairs of reps but I still have 45'ish retial pairs worth stupid money. Dollar for dollar reps are going to win every single time. And in a lot of cases the rep ends up having better QC. My L&F retial had glue on them and a bad stich line on the left outer toe box. Nothing like winning the drop and then getting those from Nike :oops:
Brilliant i'm really pleased for you .

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I'm not into Jordan's or Nike in general. My thing is Adidas originals , spezials etc . I have circa 300 pairs of shoes , 260 Adidas and 40ish pairs of other stuff . I've purchased 3 pairs this week all non adidas as it goes , and one were Nike . I don't have any that run into thousands , i do have a number of adidas in that run into the hundreds if sold . I have plenty of shoes/trainers ( sneakers) i wear . I think Yeezy's are ugly and overpriced , many look like clowns shoes .
I think the above and my knowledge of trainers/shoes especially Adidas qualify me as a sneakerhead .

No i don't /wouldn't buy replica sneakers.
Wow, I like my shoes and do not have that many, but 300 you got to give some pics y man🤤

EM9

01000101 01001101 00111001
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
Brilliant i'm really pleased for you .

Sean Evans Thank You GIF by First We Feast

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Good for you being a sneakerhead @chocolito . I get it, and am not judging at all. I have gen pairs too, but not too many. Had to stop, fine line between hoarding and collecting :)

I collect things that can be repped/copied very easily (well everything can these days really) and I will NEVER buy fakes in those fields (gig posters are one example)

And as for the L&F @EM9 - my reps look waaay better than the retail as well. The stamp and the glue. Thanks Nike. Ha ha.

But I'd love to see some pics of these collections, I'm with @Thatwatchguy : Share some pics!

Reactions: g00n

EM9

Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
Good for you being a sneakerhead @chocolito . I get it, and am not judging at all. I have gen pairs too, but not too many. Had to stop, fine line between hoarding and collecting :)

I collect things that can be repped/copied very easily (well everything can these days really) and I will NEVER buy fakes in those fields (gig posters are one example)

And as for the L&F @EM9 - my reps look waaay better than the retail as well. The stamp and the glue. Thanks Nike. Ha ha.

But I'd love to see some pics of these collections, I'm with @Thatwatchguy : Share some pics!

Hey, at least we didn't get the first batch of moldy pairs I guess. :ROFLMAO:

nike GIF

EM9

Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
What a ridiculous situation that was!
It was wild watching it unfold and the anger that ensued lol. For it being such a major drop you'd of expected them to get it right. Wife landed the Zombies last year on drop and legit had to exchange those ones. 2nd pair was great. The great thing about reps is you always get the W.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

GDorantes13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/21
Thanks @g00n , I was going to post a few contacts, but won't bother now.

And if anyone wanted contacts all they have to do is read back a page or two anyway.
I think you got confused between me and the guy who said this:

As a bonafide sneaker head , collecting replica trainers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and Yeezy's are for 🤡🤡

No issues...

Of course I already read the whole thread, actually Mr @EM9 has already kindly shared some good stuff with me (once again thank you very much Mr @EM9 ), I just wanted to know if you had some other reliable and safe sources.

Cheers!

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
My sources are probably just as reliable as EM9's mate

Apologies if there was a mix up in quotes

Boring_watch, good for custom stuff too
Zasc.ccc has been great, he's come through with best prices and fastest shipping, always top notch
Zhangli_kickss1, she's been good as well

Was going through the discord route and buying locally, but I got lazy and went through re-sellers

GDorantes13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/21
My sources are probably just as reliable as EM9's mate

Apologies if there was a mix up in quotes

Boring_watch, good for custom stuff too
Zasc.ccc has been great, he's come through with best prices and fastest shipping, always top notch
Zhangli_kickss1, she's been good as well

Was going through the discord route and buying locally, but I got lazy and went through re-sellers
Cool... Thanks a lot buddy! No issues at all...

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Yeaaaaah! Cuckoolito is back!

Excited Sarcasm GIF by The Challenge

Shitting all over people's threads again!

poo GIF

What a joy! 😍

Ew Pass GIF

🤢

• Haha
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
has anyone seen Nike Air Max 1 Crepe hemp with the correct gum sole ?