• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1000 Posts !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
jennifer-aniston-wiimote.gif

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
So the other day I was looking for one of my older started threads to post an update on my bpsd and I happened to glance at some of my old posts from late 2015. It struck me how silly and newbie I was only just a few months ago. It reminded me that we were all silly newbs at one point. Anyways it had me reflecting on how much I've learned in the last few months on this great forum. I've asked plenty of newb questions, I've made plenty of newb mistakes, I've made some friends and lost some friends. The point I would like to make is how much I appreciate being part of this group. Thank you for the opportunity to learn so much about watches, rep and gen. Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy the company of so many helpful, hilarious and friendly enthusiasts. A special thank you (in no particular order) to @Raddave for guiding me along the way, he's been paramount in my journey thus far and is truly mod of the year imho. Thank you to @Thrasher for inspiring me to get a bpsd and spend too much money on parts for it, and especially for answering all my newb questions. Thank you to @SUMIKITO for finally admitting that he wants to be my best friend, our first interaction quickly came to blows, but I know it was out of love. @Daywatch is always there to help out the new guys and answer their questions in the friendliest manner. There are so many more members that I have had the pleasure to interact with on the threads or via pm, you know who you are.

THANK YOU

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Congrats on 2,000! We're spending way too much time on RWI.

D

d4m.test

Congrats on 2000+:)
That´s a lot of posts
postits.jpg

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
guess i am celebrating by myself this year........ : )

No you are NOT !!

Congrats on 9036 POSTS !!!!
im guessing it was your 9K ?

Reactions: Maron