• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would you be happy for your child to go to this school?

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I don't know about the kids but I'd go :laugh:

Headmaster who teaches kids to use a shotgun
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...master-who-teaches-kids-to-use-a-shotgun.html

WestRiseBow_3568588b.jpg

MikeFaircloughQuad_3568633b.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Lot's of private schools have shooting on the subject list for sport. Several GPS schools here have championship clay target teams and a year 12 student at one recently came very close to winning a Queen's Prize (full bore 1000 yards) shoot.

Boston WTF are you on about? No one is forcing the kids to learn prayers all they wanted to do is take them on a field trip to a mosque where (naturally enough) people would be praying. You are either incapable of comprehending what you read or deliberately trying to shit up anti Islam crap, which is it?

JAFO

16/10/13
I wish my kid's high school had a shooting team. My 15 year old daughter loves shooting and we go to a local range at least twice a month. She's actually entertaining the idea of joining the Marines and becoming a sniper. And since the Marines can't say no now...I'm all for it.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'd love for my daughters to attend that school. One of them is a natural born killer.

Omegafan22

26/2/15
I would be in-between happy and unhappy. First and foremost it is good to live more outside the house than inside. On the other hand i would be worried that they do not learn enough to get good jobs in a economy which only pays good wages to highly skilled professionals.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Looks like the dumbass in the blue coat is getting ready to put an arrow in the kid next to him. And you think they should be playing with loaded shotguns?

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
Looks like the dumbass in the blue coat is getting ready to put an arrow in the kid next to him. And you think they should be playing with loaded shotguns?

This. How did this photo got past the editor... Maybe the whole "keep your muzzle pointed downrange" doesn't apply to bows and arrows when your... headmaster... looks like a rock star with beautiful flowing hair in a gorgeous black coat. Hell, I want to go to that school, just so I can get close enough to him to put an apple on his desk.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Look closer, the kid in the foreground actually has 4 arms :thumbup:

When I was in high school we had a rifle club, don't recall anyone getting shot at. I was also on the golf team and saw more injuries from shanks and stray balls and from launching 8 iron shots

into the girls PE class :thumbup::thumbup:. ......Fooooooooooooooore!!

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Look closer, the kid in the foreground actually has 4 arms :thumbup:

When I was in high school we had a rifle club, don't recall anyone getting shot at. I was also on the golf team and saw more injuries from shanks and stray balls and from launching 8 iron shots

into the girls PE class :thumbup::thumbup:. ......Fooooooooooooooore!!

All that Royal interbreeding.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
All for it...

Let's expose our kids to many things, but let them decide which path they want to take. (With some guidance of course)