• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just heard about a new company - got me intrigued! [Ovi Watch]

zintis

Looking Around
9/2/16
We are the OVi Watch team and we are now running a campaign on Indiegogo. We created these watches with a mission to experience nature in our daily lifestyle. OVi Watches are not only high quality and stylish, but also super light, which will allow you to wear them on any occasion. Another cool thing is that our way of “giving back†is that our team has decided to plant a tree for each purchase made!
In 13 days we have reached 32% of the funding goal, but that’s not enough to fulfill our goal. We still have a month left and we would be more than grateful for your help in spreading the word or simply contributing to our awesome campaign!

More info: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/o...3/x/12462259#/

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nice wood watch but did you bother to maybe like, ask before plugging your wares on our site????
Dude, that's rude as.

D

d4m.test

Nice wood watch but did you bother to maybe like, ask before plugging your wares on our site????
Dude, that's rude as.

Wood watches are not really my thing. But wow, just signed up and this was your first post. Shameless plugging indeed, and to not have consulted admin first. I concur with the boss, rude as .....