• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DMC- 12 is BACK? De Lorean to you non-car folk!

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Sittin here with a dumb grin on my face I'm sure....

http://www.newdelorean.com/dmc-lucky-coin-video/

http://www.newdelorean.com/

RhhJ5bC.jpg

Hisenburg

Known Member
29/12/13
Nostalgic. Iconic car that suffered an ill fate. Will be interesting to see if they can resurrect it.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
The name of the car should be: DMC McFly

Sent from my iPhone 6

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
The name of the car should be: DMC McFly

I can hear Huey Lewis playing the Power of Love...on a cassette tape of course :laugh:

A new Delorean, that's pretty cool.

dferraro7

5/5/13
Hopefully it actually has enough power to outrun a small goat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Always liked the design and this is a worthy successor.
Much power or not, it would be time for this to have a thrash-reactor so You just stop at the next waste bin to fill it up and recycle the waste
(oh wait - they would introduce a brand new thrash-tax...)

GreenTea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/15
It's about damn time. I was never a fan of the old car and never thought it looked futuristic, even back then. However, the new concept designs look good. I don't think I'd ever buy one though, but I hope they make it something to remember like the previous model.

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida
Friggin love this. I did hear it's making a comeback although I didn't know it was a total redesign.

Erik.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
De Lorean never went away folks, you can still buy a totally re-manufactured original from the mob in Texas who own the rights and the production equipment. They even fit a dash that won't expire in the first 1000 miles. http://www.delorean.com/index.php

Hopefully it actually has enough power to outrun a small goat
Oh come on, the original could out run a medium sized goat, it was only the larger goats it had trouble with :D

Besides a De Lorean isn't about outright speed, it's just a really cool car. There is a local one and the only thing that puts smiles on faces young and old almost as efficiently as a De Lorean is a Countach. There is one of those up the road a bit as well and park both side by side and you have the ultimate schoolboys wet dream. Honestly I have seen it in town with a bevy of Ferrari close by (we have a very good driving road thru here so we get some amazing machines on weekends) and the crowd gathers around the De Lorean.

If you need more go there is a bolt on kit of Sprintex supercharger, remapped computer and new exhaust that adds 100hp to the stock Volvo donk.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

dferraro7

5/5/13
De Lorean never went away folks, you can still buy a totally re-manufactured original from the mob in Texas who own the rights and the production equipment. They even fit a dash that won't expire in the first 1000 miles. http://www.delorean.com/index.php

Oh come on, the original could out run a medium sized goat, it was only the larger goats it had trouble with :D

Besides a De Lorean isn't about outright speed, it's just a really cool car. There is a local one and the only thing that puts smiles on faces young and old almost as efficiently as a De Lorean is a Countach. There is one of those up the road a bit as well and park both side by side and you have the ultimate schoolboys wet dream. Honestly I have seen it in town with a bevy of Ferrari close by (we have a very good driving road thru here so we get some amazing machines on weekends) and the crowd gathers around the De Lorean.

If you need more go there is a bolt on kit of Sprintex supercharger, remapped computer and new exhaust that adds 100hp to the stock Volvo donk.

Countach?!?!
7d0e7dda4d58a9d52d8e0b847fdc3b84.jpg