• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stupid kids today

steve3sc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/6/15
Right on, bro.....If only we could throw a little more "shame" and "stigma" on those impoverished single mothers of children placed in foster care. That'll teach 'em!

We will, however, need to begin by amending any self-depricating, hypocritically holier-than-thou, non-attributed, trite quotations from our forum posts' signature line.

Omegafan22

26/2/15
I can only speak for myself but i notice that these behavior mostly happens to rather well doing non-migrants. Here in Germany it happens in different ways. A lot of people like to study nonsense instead pursuing real careers which offer chances in the future. Lots of parents say that they should do "whatever makes them happy" so they go and study topics like art or social working. Parents over here are often a bad example too since a lot betray each other and divorce early. I do not want to brag but i studied sales and economics right after school in a short time and found a job in under 3 months after graduating. I do not want to display migrants as better in any way. A lot are unemployed, have bad morals or else. But those who are good at school are more likely to make better decisions than a lot of the natives over here due to their parents hard live.

There is a german saying which i want to share with all of you: "Die erste Generation schafft Vermögen, die zweite verwaltet Vermögen, die dritte studiert Kunstgeschichte, und die vierte verkommt vollends."
Translation: "The first generation makes a fortune, the second governs it, the third studies art history and the fourth rottens entirely

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
Quality time with our kids.. Quality time.

Is not entirely their fault when they doing something wrong, is it our job as parents to tell them what's right, showing them how to appreciate them self.

Regardless what they do, they are still our own flesh and blood. Pushing them away when bad things happen won't solve anything, it only makes it worse.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Quality time with our kids.. Quality time.

Is not entirely their fault when they doing something wrong, is it our job as parents to tell them what's right, showing them how to appreciate them self.

Regardless what they do, they are still our own flesh and blood. Pushing them away when bad things happen won't solve anything, it only makes it worse.

It all starts here. Right answer.

With our children we have to learn to separate the child from the behaviour. We will always love our children but not always their behaviour.

Rc12345

Horology Curious
9/11/15
Pretty nice of you to take care of those kids,i dont think i could do it.My own three are enough of a headache

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
Pretty nice of you to take care of those kids,i dont think i could do it.My own three are enough of a headache

3 = headache
0 = empty soul

Let the headache be your cure to your empty soul :)

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
cwcleNr.jpg

I won't hire a millennial that has more than a couple dozen "friends" on his facebook(friends matter - and I don't always "like" what they do!)
Isn't mature enough to have used Linkd in as a professional and that doesn't know the location of Monaco in Europe. Oh yes.. I also ask them why old people say "dial up" someone. ..