• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stupid kids today

Bull05

20/10/15
What's wrong with F!@#$% kids today having kids? They have a hard time living themselves, drugs on welfare and now are getting knocked up and having kids. Are kids in this generation that stupid or what? My wifes nephew got a girl knocked up, then split and got another one knocked up...Jesus are you that brain dead. Now we are taking care of the second kid in the weekends, now we are getting the first one for 6 months because the mother decided she didn't want to be a mother anymore...So now we will take care of him for 6 months until child services are going to decide what to do.

Now the nephew fooled around with the first girl again while being with the second mother and all three got Gonorrhea because the first Girlfriend messed around with more guys after....
Put a god damn sock on that boy...What a bunch of idiots...
smiley_beatin_horse_ani.gif

The mother of the second child, decided she was pulling the kid out the hospital this weekend , started to unplug him from the machine because she was saying the kid is fine and she was tired of being there...The kid had problems breathing and weesing so we brought him in...Security came in and calm her down and the kid finally stayed for more observation...IDIOTS.

i'm telling you the new generation of kids are more stupid then ever...They are lazy and can't think straight.

sorry man, had to get this out of my chest.

D

d4m.test

You have a fun way of writing down the drama... It´s the best ever prepared Generation, let´s hope they manage to turn this world into a better place again - before it gets totally messed up by politicians on the one side and huge corporations on the other. Many seem a bit overloaded and confused though - like that nephew....

Bull05

20/10/15
You have a fin way of writing down the drama... It´s the best ever prepared Generation, let´s hope they manage to turn this world into a better place again - before it gets totally messed up by politicians on the one side and huge corporations on the other. Many seem a bot overloaded and confused though - like that nephew....

Best prepared generation you say? Not here in Canada man. I see too many like the nephew around here and to me it is sad to bring new born kids into their lives. Here they are lazy, don't want to work but want the money, don't want to take responsibility for anything, uses and abuses systems and think they know everything...worst generation IMO...

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
But from where does that problem come? It´s not only the new generation, but their parents who are much often a big part of the problem.

- child is not allowed to get dirty, because it could get ill (we´ve eaten dirt balls, where not sick for years)
- child is not allowed to do this or that, because it could hurt itself
- child is not allowed to think by itself, because mother or father are doing everything for them, they just need to open mouth to get food in, just like in the land of milk and honey...
- child is sitting in front of tv instead playing with other kids or a parent is around to keep it from getting bored

I could write along for hours but that is just always saying the same: the kids are living in a world, where at the one side no one cares about them and learns them how life works and on the other side, they never need to think for them selves, because they never need to. So, if you are in an age, where you should slowly get responsible for yourself, but never learned this way and do have nothing to do, you of course get bored and do stupid things. As you are kept away from all problems all your life long, you don´t care about consequences, because there never where some. Another part of the problem is, that these stupid things are more worse, than the ones we did in that age. Also because they have options we didn´t have.

So, don´t blame just the kids alone. Look where they come from and yes, i also do know the one or other specimen that would be worth an Darwin Award...
I´m very glad, that i can say, that my two kids do no things, that are stupider than the ones i´ve done in my life. Some of their friends are on the other side of that border for sure, but they both are walking on the "good" side. I´m very proud of them and the way they both are going through their life while growing up.

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Being old does sometimes have an advantage. My children are all grown up and left home. My youngest is 36 and my oldest is 47.
I've so proud of how our children have turned out. Some of the earliest things we taught them was kindness, compassion and empathy to others

Yes, things were different back then. There were no expectations of hand outs or 'the world owes me a living' attitude".

I don't know when, or how, the change came about. It seems everyone is looking for something to be offended by.

In Europe we now have the Human Rights Act that goes too far in protecting the individual. Schools have little or no control over the children. A child can tell a teacher to go F themselves and there's nothing the teacher can do. I see more and more parents demanding the teachers pander the their child's every demand, not realising the parent has a major role in educating their child.

As a Foster carer we see many single mothers whose child is in care, they have no shame, no stigma, many of them having two or three of there children in care.
They have social house, weekly payment, Sky TV, mobile phones, wide screen televisions and in some cases cars a provided for them.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm a strong believer is social support for those that need it but, I've heard some of these girls describe their weekly handout as 'wages'.

There's no going back now, things will stay as they are or get worse.

Bull05

20/10/15
Being old does sometimes have an advantage. My children are all grown up and left home. My youngest is 36 and my oldest is 47.
I've so proud of how our children have turned out. Some of the earliest things we taught them was kindness, compassion and empathy to others

Yes, things were different back then. There were no expectations of hand outs or 'the world owes me a living' attitude".

I don't know when, or how, the change came about. It seems everyone is looking for something to be offended by.

--------------------------------

Yup, the nephew and the kids he's hanging around are always ready to sue people for anything :)...They have a lot of anger issues. Sure life is complex and we live now in a fast paced world but it does come down to choices. Here in Canada, the welfare\social support is to easy to get on and get what they want. I do understand all situation is different but it is sad to see when you bring new born into their lives when they have problems like that and now the onus is on others.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
What's the difference between kids today vs. yesterday's generation?...We're too quick to clean up after their mistakes...feed 'em, burp 'em, make sure they wipe their butts, and they're over 21, for gods sakes!!!.....Let 'em live the consequences of their bad decisions and see if they start to "get it"....If parents are willing to wet nurse their overgrown babies, the overfed brats are more then willing to keep sucking on the tit..

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Thank you for reminding me why my wife and I chose to not have children.
Right before I retired, my piers and I had to attend a "Millennial" new hire
sensitivity training seminar. It seems my company has concluded that these
twenty somethings need to be nurtured and acknowledgment is needed to
keep these people from quitting. I am all for giving help to someone when they
are down, but we are raising a generation of emotional and fiscal invalids.
WOW, I thought I just heard my father talking.

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Every generation has good kids and idiots. Nothing has changed. In my work I employ people of all ages. Overall, I'm very impressed with the young people I deal with.

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
I don't know if broad generalizations like that can be had, but still. I think it has more to do with the way parents raised their child(ren) that a global problem. Sure, there may be some observable tendencies toward selfishness, egocentrism, laziness (unable to achieve hard work) and taking everything for granted. I still think that somehow, you are the way your parents raised you.

I must assume I am from that generation you talk about (I'm 26), but I've been given proper education and my parents have raised me and my sisters to become responsible, hard working adults. But there are some people in my close entourage who grew up to be just like you depicted them/us, that I can't deny!

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I don't know if broad generalizations like that can be had, but still. I think it has more to do with the way parents raised their child(ren) that a global problem. Sure, there may be some observable tendencies toward selfishness, egocentrism, laziness (unable to achieve hard work) and taking everything for granted. I still think that somehow, you are the way your parents raised you.

I must assume I am from that generation you talk about (I'm 26), but I've been given proper education and my parents have raised me and my sisters to become responsible, hard working adults. But there are some people in my close entourage who grew up to be just like you depicted them/us, that I can't deny!

:smile:
Don't misunderstand us. We all know that the majority of young folk are fine upstanding citizens going about their daily business.

To be honest until we started Fostering 10yrs ago I never realised such parasitical people existed. In the UK we're now on the third generation of unmarried single parents. Mum never worked, her mother never worked and now they don't work. It's an inherited, learnt life style.

As I've said previously it's important to have a support network for those unfortunate people we need help.

And, as you so rightly said it's the way parents raise their children that has the greatest influence on them.

Good luck, Phil

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
:smile:
Don't misunderstand us. We all know that the majority of young folk are fine upstanding citizens going about their daily business.

To be honest until we started Fostering 10yrs ago I never realised such parasitical people existed. In the UK we're now on the third generation of unmarried single parents. Mum never worked, her mother never worked and now they don't work. It's an inherited, learnt life style.

As I've said previously it's important to have a support network for those unfortunate people we need help.

And, as you so rightly said it's the way parents raise their children that has the greatest influence on them.

Good luck, Phil

Don't worry, I am certainly not offended by member's comments about kids of my generation or the one right after. I truly understand where such comments can come from, as I've witnessed first hand truly idiotic persons, spoiled brats and people who think they deserved everything and anything, without the hard work and sacrifices.

I've also seen such comportments, having sex unprotected with multiple people, unwanted pregnancies, STDs. I work in health care so we all have heard the stories throughout the hospital!

Boristhespie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/16
“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.â€

Socrates

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

Socrates

This pretty much sums it up!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

Socrates

Exactly, this is how the next generation is always viewed. It has more to do with our fear of getting old, eventually dying and the forgetfulness that it was exactly the same in our day. We just could not see it then. The next generation has always become a focus for a world that is in constant change, which can become overwhelming.