• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RG

ifly65

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/16
RepGeek sign in

Has anyone had issues with Repgeeks sign up or membership? I have been on these forums for nearly 10 years. I have never sold or had any issue buying. I recently changed my email and I had to start over on Repgeek and RWI as my passwords no longer worked. RWI was no problem (thank you mods) but RG has me flagged/pending approval for no reason. I cant post or see the sales posts. I have sent messages to the admin with no response.

Has this happened to anyone else on Repgeek? I see they have a disclaimer that sounds like their site was abused quite heavily with paypal messages etc.

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
[MENTION=26594]wimpie007[/MENTION] should be able to help

wimpie007

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/3/10
Has anyone had issues with Repgeeks sign up or membership? I have been on these forums for nearly 10 years. I have never sold or had any issue buying. I recently changed my email and I had to start over on Repgeek and RWI as my passwords no longer worked. RWI was no problem (thank you mods) but RG has me flagged/pending approval for no reason. I cant post or see the sales posts. I have sent messages to the admin with no response.

Has this happened to anyone else on Repgeek? I see they have a disclaimer that sounds like their site was abused quite heavily with paypal messages etc.

If you make a new account it will place that in AAA as that is not allowed best way is to reset your password and not create new ones mate

http://www.repgeek.com/login.php?do=lostpw

@
junbug5150 thanks for the headsup

ifly65

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/16
Thanks guys. Its not recognizing my old email to do a password reset, at this point I think Ive tried everything prior to my signing up again. The same thing happened to me on RWI. I have a new laptop, new email and neither site recognized my original user name and passwords. It has been a few years since Ive been around.

wimpie007

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/3/10
Thanks guys. Its not recognizing my old email to do a password reset, at this point I think Ive tried everything prior to my signing up again. The same thing happened to me on RWI. I have a new laptop, new email and neither site recognized my original user name and passwords. It has been a few years since Ive been around.

What were your original usernames mate?