• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poker

WatchDog

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/07
So, I'm just curious, does anyone here like to play poker?

I'm an avid poker player and would love to get together a small tourney for members here and on the other replica boards. I don't know if there would be any interest or not, but just thought I'd throw it out there. I was thinking we could do a small buy in and we could have a watch as the prize, and depending on how many people would play, we could have something for 2nd place, 3rd place, etc.

Anyway, it's just an idea.

For those of you that might be interested, how much would you want to buy-in for and what sites do you guys like to play on? I'm usually on Full Tilt myself.

WatchDog

Banned
16/12/07
Nobody interested?

I guess all your poker money goes to watches... still, there's got to be some poker guys here.

WatchDog

Banned
16/12/07
Does anyone even read this part or the forum?

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I like watching poker and playing. I'm just not very good.... :oops:

bazonkers

Known Member
22/10/07
I play poker. I'm also good at it. :) I've cashed at several WSOP events and other tourneys. I'm up for some online tourney. I can't really give you an idea of what to make the buyin as I pay fairly large sums for some of the events I enter. I'm up for whatever you make it.

I used to play Bodog but they made their software not work with Poker Tracker. I'm switching to Full Tilt and Absolute Poker. I've heard Absolute Poker is where all the fish go now. They supposedly cleaned up the cheating scandal they had over there.