• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
UK Get Together..... Let's do it.... I know P would be well up for that too C Master

Well actually it's the other way. Hahaha I'll wait for jai04 to come home. Although going to the UK is not outside the realm of possibility, I have family there. :)

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
C Master Spatiumtemporis smoke santre22 tripdog Mr. Pap Mercedes123 pippo Pelagic Tucker Maron occb2 sunnydale QueTip mech500 ussdassein matt2302 d.brocke kobe24 torobravo puretime

Not really sure where exactly all of you live, either not sure are you into the religion but considering the time - Happy Easter chaps!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, brother.
I hope it was an enjoyable holiday for you and yours as well.
I've been engaged in other projects over the past several months but things are starting to plane out back to a more even keel.
So of course I'm slowing making my back to this amazing hobby/addiction/consumption :)

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Hey guys! Hope everyones doing well. Been a long time, but dropping in to get some price points on some watches i'm going to let go soon. And just to browse around and see whats been going on with the forum.

Its crazy how much my watch hobby has changed, since I started this journey. From Fashion watches, to reps, to frankens, to gens, now onto micros. Whats next? I've been so insanely busy with a startup, i cant even give this much thought as to watch pursue next! Hope you're all well..

-FV

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey guys! Hope everyones doing well. Been a long time, but dropping in to get some price points on some watches i'm going to let go soon. And just to browse around and see whats been going on with the forum.

Its crazy how much my watch hobby has changed, since I started this journey. From Fashion watches, to reps, to frankens, to gens, now onto micros. Whats next? I've been so insanely busy with a startup, i cant even give this much thought as to watch pursue next! Hope you're all well..

-FV

Good to see you M :)

I am still at the rep stage :) This came in today.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency

-FV

How are you mate? it's been quite a while

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Good to see you M :)

I am still at the rep stage :) This came in today.

Love it man!! A local buddy just picked up the gen recently, and its a fun watch for sure! Hope you're doing well man! I was in your neck of the woods (sorta..) for most of October. Well, all over the UK.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
How are you mate? it's been quite a while

It has, been away for quite sometime. I have fallen into the rabbit hole of micros. I pretty much have 90% microbrands. Which I love!

I've been well man. Busy. Fell out of reps for awhile, still have three. But otherwise well. How about yourself!?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Love it man!! A local buddy just picked up the gen recently, and its a fun watch for sure! Hope you're doing well man! I was in your neck of the woods (sorta..) for most of October. Well, all over the UK.

It is good to hear from you M. Hopefully your job can get you even closer there are a lot of clinical trials centers over here. And a bucket load of pharmaceuticals.

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
Tucker - just lerkin' every once in a while. Been so long I don't even know how to reply back to your post ???? Hope you're still fighting the good fight for members!

Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15