• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Got busy with paper works for my travel to UK this April, I'll be more active after moving because I can purchase new reps with no customs to worry about, unlike here in the Philippines. Nice to see you too buddy :) I miss everyone around here

Shit man, you’ll be lucky! Have you seen the state of our current political crisis. You better get here before April 12th, and customs is likely to go up the whazoo for at least a couple of months

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Hi guys, almost bedtime here :eek:ff2bed:

bkg! Are you referring to Brexit? What's the sentiment over there?

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Shit man, you’ll be lucky! Have you seen the state of our current political crisis. You better get here before April 12th, and customs is likely to go up the whazoo for at least a couple of months

Yeah, that what I was thinking, I was actually landing at exactly April 12 at around 8 am. My luck barely made it lol

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Hi guys, almost bedtime here :eek:ff2bed:

bkg! Are you referring to Brexit? What's the sentiment over there?

Sentiment is, it’s a major clusterfuck. I was a remain-er but the public should never have been given the vote. We have a system of democracy that has elected parliamentary members for each constituency. These members are supposed to represent their people. 75% of them were remain-ers.

But now, we are where we are and we need to just get through with it already. Too many of the House of Commons have their own agenda and propaganda, and that’s the real reason for delay. Take for instance that some 30ish of them said they wouldn’t back the PM’s leave deal unless she resigned her post; clearly they have no issue with the deal itself yet they voted against it twice already.

Absolute clusterfuck

Dusk mate you are glad you pissed off to the states when you did. Waking up in the Smoke now. Got to interview a suspect this morning and then on a train back north at 1pm. Sad times

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sentiment is, it’s a major clusterfuck. I was a remain-er but the public should never have been given the vote. We have a system of democracy that has elected parliamentary members for each constituency. These members are supposed to represent their people. 75% of them were remain-ers.

But now, we are where we are and we need to just get through with it already. Too many of the House of Commons have their own agenda and propaganda, and that’s the real reason for delay. Take for instance that some 30ish of them said they wouldn’t back the PM’s leave deal unless she resigned her post; clearly they have no issue with the deal itself yet they voted against it twice already.

Absolute clusterfuck

Dusk mate you are glad you pissed off to the states when you did. Waking up in the Smoke now. Got to interview a suspect this morning and then on a train back north at 1pm. Sad times

My heart goes out to you guys. It is horrendous watching this every day form the outside. It is like there was a snap election and the Monster Raving Loony Party got a majority, Brexit is probably going to do untold harm to Britain and the rest of Europe. us very much included. It is like the politicians are so wrapped up in their own concerns and agendas they refuse to see the big picture. Rest assured they will not be as affected by this as the majority of people in Britain.

One big concern is what happens in the North of Ireland. I would hate to see things return to the bad old days.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I don't want to derail the thread so this will be my last saying on this.
In my opinion Britain should have remained in the EU for numerous reasons.
that said, the worst thing watching this from here is seeing how wrong is our confidence in democracy. Not only it makes clear why asking people directly can be counter effective, it also states clearly that ultimately people cannot decide anything, not even when they are asked explicitily to do it.

Have a nice day all! :)

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
I don't want to derail the thread so this will be my last saying on this.
In my opinion Britain should have remained in the EU for numerous reasons.
that said, the worst thing watching this from here is seeing how wrong is our confidence in democracy. Not only it makes clear why asking people directly can be counter effective, it also states clearly that ultimately people cannot decide anything, not even when they are asked explicitily to do it.

Have a nice day all! :)

I could not have put it better myself. Have a good night gents.

JAFO

16/10/13
JAFO is alive and well! Hope you guys are happy, healthy, sober - well two outta three ain’t bad :cool:

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
JAFO is alive and well! Hope you guys are happy, healthy, sober - well two outta three ain’t bad :cool:

Donny, it’s great to see you’re still around mate. Hope life is good for you.

Mother’s Day here on the U.K. and we’re back to British Summer Time so we lost and hour last night. Kids are all still fast asleep at the moment so presents and breakfast will have to wait for wifey.

It’s the start of the Easter holidays for us. Wish I was off work though. I need a break. Y’all got plans for holiday’s this year?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

Donny :) Good to see you even for a fleeting moment.

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
C Master - What's up, P! I'm here lurking every once in a while. Great to see most of the members are still here!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey P! I'm alive. Barely. I dont think i've ever been this busy in my entire life. Hope you're doing well brother! And all of you!

Great to see you M :) I am doing fine (Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional). Don't be a stranger.