• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I have been off RWI for a week, (arthritis, so I was just avoiding anything that would make me loose my temper lol) . Just catching up with PMs at the moment every time I clear one it is like 3 appear.

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Other than sending 3-4 random nonsensical PMs to yllekp every 10 minutes, things have been pretty mellow at the Fiddo estate. Been researching DSLR cameras. Getting back into photography and such.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Other than sending 3-4 random nonsensical PMs to yllekp every 10 minutes, things have been pretty mellow at the Fiddo estate. Been researching DSLR cameras. Getting back into photography and such.

You need to talk to my wife, she was big into it at one stage and no she does not let me borrow her cameras to take pics of wrist candy lol.

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
You need to talk to my wife, she was big into it at one stage and no she does not let me borrow her cameras to take pics of wrist candy lol.

Ha ha ha. My wife wanted to be big into it, so I bought her an expensive camera a few Christmases ago. It's probably taken like 500 pictures, all within the first few months, and now is collecting dust. I'd love to use it for watch shots, but I'm crap with these things. I can't get a clear picture, even with image stabilization on!

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
yllekp Thanks brother! I really miss this thread too. I've been away in the rep game for a while. How are you guys doing?

Afternoon all.

Been a way for a while my self.

Great idea to fire this thread up again!

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Necro thread revival batman!!

Well done though Jai, I miss this group too. Not long until your move to LDN now I guess. How are you keeping?

Stuff is shit crazy busy at home and work. I’m needing some me time at the moment, but with this gang of troops we have, I never get five minutes. We’re out this coming Saturday night though. Wife got us tickets to some Blondie tribute band. Not sure what that’s going to be like, but she’s into her 80’s pop.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Necro thread revival batman!!

Well done though Jai, I miss this group too. Not long until your move to LDN now I guess. How are you keeping?

Stuff is shit crazy busy at home and work. I’m needing some me time at the moment, but with this gang of troops we have, I never get five minutes. We’re out this coming Saturday night though. Wife got us tickets to some Blondie tribute band. Not sure what that’s going to be like, but she’s into her 80’s pop.

You can always say you need to hand deliver a watch to Galway, to get some free time :)

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
chris9 good to hear from you again brother, how's your son doing? is he still in Canada? bkg! I'm just waiting for my Visa to be processed right now, already quit my job in the hospital and now exploring some islands here in the Philippines before I move to UK. Probably early next year I'll be there. You're now with your own consulting company right? enjoy the band with your family Bren :)

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
hello everyone! great to read you all in this thread again!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Well I am off to bed, lets see how long I can stay away without getting up to check something on here.

Good Night WingNut Fiddo Raddave xj4sonx Ralphy1975 blackboxes bkg! velox hasel53128 Hazza DocHolliday DreadPirateRobert FiloViridae Subjeff occb2 tripdog QueTip Jeane123 manodeoro Retina sub4me JAFO txrob779 Ride2live Pickledbeetroot Steelfish trailboss99 daytona4me SubdayExpress k4jun Keylog74 alessandri Dusk iwantareplica Daywatch domsdaddy123 tommy_boy efthimis kilowattore Stuvetjee NCRich shelby1501 Maron junbug5150 cpd2186

Sweet Dreams everyone

7755303e80e2607ba332d5ef5bed9349.gif

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Good morning, gents!
how's the day in your part of the world? Its still dark here and it seems like it's going to be a fantastic foggy day :)