• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
I always look forward to bedtime, but do you ever get that strange feeling that someone is watching you?

You mean Santa?

146213-He-Sees-You-When-You-re-Sleeping.jpg

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Well it is time for me to turn off the lights and hit the hay. I wont be around for the next few day so remember not to behave. Good Night all.

pictures_that_will_haunt_your_dreams_tonight_31.gif

Reactions: Hazza

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Good Night all, a pic of my first bbq of the year.

1GDJJkQ.jpg

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Wow P, as soon as the sun breaks the clouds, you're grilling! Good man, now there is dedication.

How are we all doing? I've had a busy week, but now it's Friday! Roll on the weekend. Crazy dad duties ATM as wifey has gone to visit her sister. She's taken three of the kids with her, and I have the other three all weekend. Managed to survive yesterday with everyone still in tact. Lets see if I can make it to Sunday with us all still alive!!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Us Irish have to get as much use of the good weather we can. I don't know what I like more Patrick the food or the watch :p

Well the food is gone, I still have the watch though. I was cooking for 16 people including kids that day. I am a Barbecue addict. Once it gets over 10 degrees here the bbq gets rolled out lol. My favourite is getting a leg of lamb. Removing the bone to butterfly it. Marinate that for 24 hrs and then throw it on the bbq at a low heat for 1 1/2 hrs. Absolutely delish.

Reactions: Phil G

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
yllekp DocHolliday FiloViridae DreadPirateRobert Jeane123 occb2 bkg! Fiddo Subjeff Hazza Tucker efthimis tommy_boy cpd2186 Thrasher WingNut cybee Dynaduck Retina Raddave chronomate TheHokage Keylog74 QueTip chris9 xj4sonx JBowen SUMIKITO wooky492 ChrisM305 Phil G junbug5150 Martycus Fiveostang minty007 DrJohnWatsonJr atgm MSAMatt patrickseacoast jai04 lethalspectre Thehitman

Alright guys, I have tagged you all in an effort to help my brother. His ex-wife just died of cancer, and her new husband (the stepdad with no blood ties) is waging a legal battle to take his kids from him. I am asking for you all to check out my GoFundMe campaign and consider donating $5-$10, or whatever you can, but more importantly sharing with all your friends in an effort to get as many $5-$10 donations as possible.

Even though my brother has custody, he is struggling to pay his legal bills in the custody fight against a stepdad (who has nearly unlimited funds to pay attorney fees.) My brother makes about $75K per year, as he was the stay at home dad for most of his children's life while his wife worked in a corporate career. He also has his kids in therapy to help them deal with the passing of their mother, but he is struggling to pay for that as well with all the legal fees since his insurance only pays a portion.

I love this community, and know how awesome you all are. I tagged as many of you as I could think of. I hope that you all can help spread this campaign to help him keep his kids in therapy and pay his legal bills so he can keep his kids. This is a very difficult time for us as I am in Nebraska and he moved to Virginia in an effort to keep the family together. If you read the page you will get an idea of what has gone on.

If you have questions or thoughts please PM me. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!!!! -Josh

https://www.gofundme.com/help-support-howard-and-paxton

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
yllekp DocHolliday FiloViridae DreadPirateRobert Jeane123 occb2 bkg! Fiddo Subjeff Hazza Tucker efthimis tommy_boy cpd2186 Thrasher WingNut cybee Dynaduck Retina Raddave chronomate TheHokage Keylog74 QueTip chris9 xj4sonx JBowen SUMIKITO wooky492 ChrisM305 Phil G junbug5150 Martycus Fiveostang minty007 DrJohnWatsonJr atgm MSAMatt patrickseacoast jai04 lethalspectre Thehitman

Alright guys, I have tagged you all in an effort to help my brother. His ex-wife just died of cancer, and her new husband (the stepdad with no blood ties) is waging a legal battle to take his kids from him. I am asking for you all to check out my GoFundMe campaign and consider donating $5-$10, or whatever you can, but more importantly sharing with all your friends in an effort to get as many $5-$10 donations as possible.

Even though my brother has custody, he is struggling to pay his legal bills in the custody fight against a stepdad (who has nearly unlimited funds to pay attorney fees.) My brother makes about $75K per year, as he was the stay at home dad for most of his children's life while his wife worked in a corporate career. He also has his kids in therapy to help them deal with the passing of their mother, but he is struggling to pay for that as well with all the legal fees since his insurance only pays a portion.

I love this community, and know how awesome you all are. I tagged as many of you as I could think of. I hope that you all can help spread this campaign to help him keep his kids in therapy and pay his legal bills so he can keep his kids. This is a very difficult time for us as I am in Nebraska and he moved to Virginia in an effort to keep the family together. If you read the page you will get an idea of what has gone on.

If you have questions or thoughts please PM me. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!!!! -Josh

just donated a little bit. Things are tight for me with the new baby but I could give up starbucks for the week to help out your brother a bit. I wish him and your nephews the best. This is a rough spot right now but I'm sure things will work out well for them all.

Reactions: Ralphy

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
just donated a little bit. Things are tight for me with the new baby but I could give up starbucks for the week to help out your brother a bit. I wish him and your nephews the best. This is a rough spot right now but I'm sure things will work out well for them all.

Every dime helps Rob!!!! Thanks so much it means a ton to me!!! Thank you!!! Please share it with your facebook friends if you can.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16

Donation is made..... I wish them the best!!!!!

TheHokage

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/6/16

Just donated what I could right now, good luck with your brother with everything! ????????

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Just donated what I could right now, good luck with your brother with everything! ????????

Every cent helps, thank you so much!!! Please share it with your social media friends if you can. If we can get every one of our social media friends to donate $5-$10 we will hit the goal in no time.

Thanks again man!!!

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
You guys are all so great! Thank you so much for the support. In two days we are already over $3k. I really appreciate all your support guys!

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Good afternoon all, lets get a thread revival on this. How are all my horology brothers doing? Life is good in Camp BKG, kids are good, work is good (although busy) and generally enjoying life over here. What's going on with you all?