• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Nikes

charlesdickens

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/06
Hey guys, it's been a while.

I'm trying to find a good place to buy replica Nike SB shoes. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

subseeker

Renowned Member
Advisor
27/9/06
charlesdickens said:

Thanks!

ebay. :twisted:

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
hmmmm

Trevor might do it..

:D

Life is Good!

Klink

trekracer20

29/12/06
I don't get it...not only are Nike SB shoes not ridiculously expensive, but there are actual functional benefits to the real shoe and not a knockoff. Why would you want fake athletic shoes?

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
charlesdickens said:

Thanks!

Some SB replicas are very close to authentic... I won't give out the specifics, since I hate fake Nike shoes... (I collect sneakers). Stay away from Heineys and Homer dunks... the colors are slightly off. Also Supremes are easy-tells as well - the elephant print is sooo off.

Try niketalk forum. these people analyze fake shoes so they don't get ripped off.

malumouse

8/3/07
Wow..i collect sbs also....
I bought of pair of Paris dunks(my grails)....on ebay awhile ago..(around 1k)....and they turned out to be fakes..I finally was able to get a refund(was no easy task)..but be careful on ebay when buying sbs..not all you see are legits...
Plus they are getting better and better...just like our watches..lol (I finally did get a pair of the dunks ..but for a bit more..now they are worth a cool 3k :)...)
Hey JOEJOEJOE.....I hope you like the pic (taken from a friend..im sure you must have heard of him)..sneakerheads have to stick together..lol

dlanzer

5/7/07
I bought a pair on ebay AF1's. Did not know about it being a rep. Needless to say they started fallind apart after moderate use. Just got a real pair and the quality is much better. Sneaker quality in general sux to begin with........... Dont bother unless dirt cheap :idea:

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
malumouse said:
Wow..i collect sbs also....
I bought of pair of Paris dunks(my grails)....on ebay awhile ago..(around 1k)....and they turned out to be fakes..I finally was able to get a refund(was no easy task)..but be careful on ebay when buying sbs..not all you see are legits...
Plus they are getting better and better...just like our watches..lol (I finally did get a pair of the dunks ..but for a bit more..now they are worth a cool 3k :)...)
Hey JOEJOEJOE.....I hope you like the pic (taken from a friend..im sure you must have heard of him)..sneakerheads have to stick together..lol

damn~~ I've never seen so many paris dunks in a pic haha

I have a few SBs myself, but nothing that expensive. My favorite dunk (non-SB though) is rainbow. I managed to find it in size 9 for about 60 bucks... at niketown Seattle ;) probably worth about 400-500 now.

confused5o1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/11/07
eBay would be your best bet... a friend purchased some air maxes and around 6 months of moderate use, the front portion opened up :p

DemonSlayer

Known Member
3/12/07
fleabay is rampant with fakes. As various members have pointed the quality is getting better, and I'm not just talking about accuracy in look. There is no point in purchasing a poor quality replica that looks good and falls apart after a few months of usage.

karin_tillgone

22/5/06
who has a connect to the super reps such as air-randy.com if u go to niketalk.com they mention randy and his ripoff prices