• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica bag forums

bobkat

6/7/12
Just wondering if any of you guys know of any rep bag forums akin to our own rep watch forums. Thanks.

Gallox

28/4/15
I dont think theres any forum, but if someone knows, please share then!

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
Purse princess is a scam. Don't believe them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
There is a purse forum but it almost isn't worth it. There is so much back biting I don't participate anymore.

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
The people here are so helpful. Not so much there. It all started going downhill when one of the main members was arrested and charged by Chanel.

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
There are a couple more just not as active as the one I was speaking of. If anyone is interested you can pm me

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
There are a couple more just not as active as the one I was speaking of. If anyone is interested you can pm me

Have you ever ordered from h2000h.com ?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Is Katty Lee (sp?) still around? Seems like most of the bag dealer's web sites don't last very long. She was great to deal with but that was a few years ago.

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
Yes catty is still around. Although her quality is not as nice as it use to be

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
I've never ordered from h2000h.com. I thought they were shut down.

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
I saw on our forum back about a year ago h2000h scammed a girl and they were put on a do not order from list. They were quite expensive if I recall. If you are spending that kind of money I would go with symode. They have excellent bags

bobkat

6/7/12
How do these places compare with KB over ate RWG? I've had good experiences with him in the past. What I was really trying to get at was understanding the different makers and the different levels of certain models. You really need a forum for that kind of stuff I would think.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
In the Ali E thread, a member described his recent experience working with Lucy here (Lucy the TD). He sent her pics of what he wanted and she acted as a personal shopper for him in the markets. She took pics during her visits to show him what she was seeing and she worked with him to find the best quality piece. The quality he received was outstanding.

After reading about what she did for him, that pretty much seals the deal with me. If I were to ever be in the market for something like this, I would for sure work with her.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
51FMKHMEN3L.jpg

Best dealer out there!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I saw on our forum back about a year ago h2000h scammed a girl and they were put on a do not order from list. They were quite expensive if I recall. If you are spending that kind of money I would go with symode. They have excellent bags

I have ordered from h2000h. They are still up and running.
The quality is outstanding,(although, I have nothing to compare it to,other than my wife's fashion friends) all hand stitched.
The service was great, no problems. And yes it was expensive.
I tried to acces symode, but could't get thru, kept getting redirected, it appears the site was seized.
Do you have any info on a new site ?

I

alexfonv

Horology Curious
2/5/14
How do these places compare with KB over ate RWG? I've had good experiences with him in the past. What I was really trying to get at was understanding the different makers and the different levels of certain models. You really need a forum for that kind of stuff I would think.

I don't know anything about KB. but there are so many sellers. They sell so many different qualities. Wechat is the new way to communicate with sellers. We've found numerous sellers that way. It's not unusual to have 20 or more wechat sellers.