• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica SHOES Dealer? Louboutin, Zanotti etc.

Pkaugust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/14
Hey there!

I purchased a pair of replica G Zanotti sneakers a couple of months ago and they didnt really turn out great.. Does anyone know of any good dealers/sites that offers replica shoes like theese?

Thanks a lot!

djboycey

Horology Curious
13/4/15
Imiqifashion.com i can get you stuff from there mate but not sure if its ok for me to post since i am a new member

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Imiqifashion.com i can get you stuff from there mate but not sure if its ok for me to post since i am a new member
Is it EU based?

Pkaugust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/14
Thanks, any other sites with pricing and add to cart availability? :) Thanks

djboycey

Horology Curious
13/4/15
I only use that site mate i can give you my suppliers whats app if you want?

FoboS

Horology Curious
9/2/15
I only use that site mate i can give you my suppliers whats app if you want?
Hey mate! Can I get your info and I also have a few question about the quality and sale process let me know how does it work.

Cheers!

djboycey

Horology Curious
13/4/15
I will send over the details and some info when i get on the laptop :)

djboycey

Horology Curious
13/4/15
I havent forgot just not been home long enough to send yous all the details i will do it first thing 2moro

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Just wanted to add to this thread I got the info from op for his "vendor" and placed a order for a pair of shies just to give it a try a sent $ a few days ago and now am waiting on tracking info will keep this thread updated in case enyone els see's this and is curious to see out come .

djboycey

Horology Curious
13/4/15
Just to let yous know chris got his stuff just updating incase the other guys who contacted me were waiting before they placed an order

StotheL

Horology Curious
24/5/15
I use a website for bags, shoes etc. I've bought a few pairs of shoes (Chanel, Valentino etc) and they also sell mens. If you would like the details please PM me.

Alternatively if you're after a gift for your wife (1:1 handbags etc) then message me as I am somewhat of a handbag collector (auth and rep) ;) I would be more than happy to assist!

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
I once bought rep Tods driver shoes and by the end of a day of walking, I counted like about 10 studs missing from the shoe soles....

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
39f6a9b2bf35adf06d406007f3342fd6.jpg