• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any rep friendly watch smith in Dubai

Squish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/15
Hey Fellas! Checking in from Al Ain here. Will have to find a rep friendly watch smith here as well. Glad I found the forum, and the TD's in here - so far any reps I have found in the UAE are canal at best. Now that I have found the place to get decent reps I need to find a decent place to get them serviced.

Rockan

Looking Around
23/6/15
You have any experience with this guy or anyone else in AD you can recommend?

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Searching for last two years. Had a lead in karama a friend spoke to him on the phone. First thing he said "if it's a replica I am not touching it".

nabeel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/15
There is a shop in the basement of Safeer Mall in Sharjah, Have got a lot of reps fixed from them, don't remember the name of the shop but they mainly deal with mobile accessories, but do watch repair as well. the guys are experienced, and never had a complain from them.

BTW just out of curiosity, has anyone ordered watches to Dubai or UAE recently??? how was the experience, any problems due to VAT implementation???