• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just got banned from RWG for expressing my opinion about Tapatalk

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
Lol. I guess I confronted the dictatorship over the issue of tapatalk and magically I was signed out and not allowed to sign back in. I guess someone did me a favor after I asked how to terminate my membership, lol. Please don't take the tapatalk option here. I know some people hate it and can choose not to use it. I like the atmosphere over here better anyway.

fire00071

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/4/13
rwg worst forum ever... rwi and rg rocks...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
LMFAO, you got banned at RWG.bz?? You must be a big asshole or something. I mean they rarely ban guys there.

In case you didn't know RWG.bz is also ran by TB here.:hehehe:

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
LMFAO, you got banned at RWG.bz?? You must be a big asshole or something. I mean they rarely ban guys there.

In case you didn't know RWG.bz is also ran by TB here.:hehehe:

Well maybe I am? Maybe i didn't get banned, I asked how to terminate my membership and BAM I was signed out. Never had a problem in any other gen watch forum and I am a senior member in many. If it is ran by the same people I wonder why tapatalk is ok here and not there? Hope I don't get signed out here too, lol.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
[quote name='GaryB' timestamp='1384106747' post='1056851']
I really like this forum but don't visit much because it does not support tapatalk. I do EVERYTHING forum related from my iphone and refuse to jump through all the hoops to post pictures the regular way. I can't be the only one frustrated by this. You ARE loosing web traffic by not having it and not just mine.
[/quote]

Good luck.

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
You're a special kind of asshat, aren't you? I will quote your last post on RWG:-

[quote name='GaryB' timestamp='1384108287' post='1056876']
I see this is getting no where. Thank god there are other choices. I'm out. How do I terminate my membership?
[/quote]

So, one of my fellow Mods terminated your membership - what you complaining about?

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
[quote name='GaryB' timestamp='1384106747' post='1056851']
I really like this forum but don't visit much because it does not support tapatalk. I do EVERYTHING forum related from my iphone and refuse to jump through all the hoops to post pictures the regular way. I can't be the only one frustrated by this. You ARE loosing web traffic by not having it and not just mine.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with what?

nyckid

Known Member
28/10/13
I am a member of RWG.bz as well and it is a great forum. Like in any other forum there are "not so likable" individuals. I so the thread and there was nothing wrong with your question about tapatalk and that's why you were answered properly. But then, apparently you wasn't satisfied with the reason why the app is not allowed over RWG.bz and it is when things went south. You were banned because you asked for it and to be honest you were a bit of an asshat (no offense) and like my friend above rub4me said "they rarely ban guys there" the most they do is send you to Gulag but they wouldn't ban you "just because"
IMHO

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
The staff there are just fulfilling your request. What's there to complain about?

lmibcn

Horology Curious
3/1/13
Well maybe I am? Maybe i didn't get banned, I asked how to terminate my membership and BAM I was signed out. Never had a problem in any other gen watch forum and I am a senior member in many. If it is ran by the same people I wonder why tapatalk is ok here and not there? Hope I don't get signed out here too, lol.

You asked to leave, so were helped out the door. Though you seemed to like it a lot over there up to the point you got a few answers you didn't like....or how was it you put it..."ridiculous responses".
Why are you complaining, you got what you wanted, a way to leave

Now you seem to like it here now instead. Enjoy yourself, hope you find some answers that are less ridiculous here

onionbag

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/11
Are you sure you're a regular forum subscriber Garyb?

You got sand in your vagina very quickly.

The first response to your enquiry contained a link to answer all your questions.

It seems to me, at least, that you're not very forum savvy.

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
I am sorry GayB got his wish to have his membership terminated, I would have given him an assraping the likes of which hasn't been seen outside of a Honduran prison.

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
I am a member of RWG.bz as well and it is a great forum. Like in any other forum there are "not so likable" individuals. I so the thread and there was nothing wrong with your question about tapatalk and that's why you were answered properly. But then, apparently you wasn't satisfied with the reason why the app is not allowed over RWG.bz and it is when things went south. You were banned because you asked for it and to be honest you were a bit of an asshat (no offense) and like my friend above rub4me said "they rarely ban guys there" the most they do is send you to Gulag but they wouldn't ban you "just because"
IMHO

Yes, I did say that I received ridiculous responses. One said I basically was an ahole for using my iphone and not a computer. I did ask how to terminate my membership, reason being is that I don't use my computer to do visit forums.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Good luck.

Good luck with what?[/QUOTE]

Your attitude.

The forum doesn't have to accommodate to your request. And by them not doing so, you act macho and ask for termination. and by granting your wish, you come here to call them dictators.