• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How come I have to login twice?

swiss728

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
Why do I have to login twice? I enter my username and pw and then click on submit but then the same screen appears again asking me for my username and pw!!! Does this happen to anyone else?

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
If you're at home, just save the logged in page as a bookmark....I never have to sign in at any board. TRC, RWG, and this one are all logged in all the time.

BlueFin

15/3/06
Dutchy said:
If you're at home, just save the logged in page as a bookmark....I never have to sign in at any board. TRC, RWG, and this one are all logged in all the time.

I just did, but I still have to log in. Let me try logging off and relaunch my browser.

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
I've never had this problem. I have RWI bookmarked and using Mozilla Firefox as my web browser.

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
I don't know if it will help, but when I have login problems at a web forum like this, clearing the cache and cookies in my browser help. I don't know about other browsers, but with firefox I can delete individual cookies so I don't lose saved info for other sites.

swiss728

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
Yeah, I think my cookie is being deleted by my Spydoctor utility. I don't mind that but I don't see why this site makes me log in twice!! Once should do it, but it doesn't. It's always twice. Wish the person in charge of the web site would fix the problem.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
swiss728 said:
Yeah, I think my cookie is being deleted by my Spydoctor utility. I don't mind that but I don't see why this site makes me log in twice!! Once should do it, but it doesn't. It's always twice. Wish the person in charge of the web site would fix the problem.
Fix the problem? The problem is Spy Doctor. You can't expect DrmBloke to pop over to your house and set up an exception in your spydoc prefs ...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
The setting will be under your cookies exception. type in the web address replica-watch.info on your Always accept list.