• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to post pictures under the level bar?

ohmycocker

27/3/06
Hi everyone, I was trying to post a pic on the forum under the level bar. Could anyone show us how to do it? THanks.

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
If you click on "profile" underneath the title at the top of the page, you can change your profile options. That picture is called your "avatar" and the stuff people have at the bottom of all their posts is called a "signature." You might have to have the picture hosted somewhere else though. I don't know how this site works in that sense.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
set the width of picture to 118 pixels... click on profile, upload avatar ^^. The picture must be first uploaded to somewhere else. I am using imageshack.us

EDIT: never mind... this is the same as HS's post :lol:

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
takashi said:
set the width of picture to 118 pixels... click on profile, upload avatar ^^. The picture must be first uploaded to somewhere else. I am using imageshack.us

EDIT: never mind... this is the same as HS's post :lol:

No, the width thing is good info. I don't use avatar's so I didn't know that.

Photobucket is a good image host too, it has a free service as far as I know with a limited amount of storage and bandwidth limitations. It's probably good enough for hosting avatars or sig pics though.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
LOL..I once ask myself how to do it..after looking how to setup it up...with the pictures hosting somewhere else..Im so lazy to do it..so no avatar for me at the moment...

:D:D