• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Edge told me.......

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
THAT HES POSTING HIS GEN TUDOR WATCH IN THE FREE CRAP SECTION!!! RUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
eh mate....keep your eyes peeled 24/7 never leave the computer, for it will go on.......

Good luck with the exams you'll have to miss.............. :p

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
haha.....im waiting Edge.......Ive been sitting here for 15 minutes now with the Free Crap section open waiting for the tudor........RW$100? :wink:

Faber

16/3/06
no way you are going to win this one...hahha...for sure it will be a tuff competition

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
let the duel commence!

@ Edge.....um...its still not listed.....is this some kind of joke....... :wink:

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
We want you to flunk out :twisted: Just couldn't stay away, could you? Aw, it's ok.......you young'uns are good at multi-tasking. Hell, I gotta put down my beer just to read a post!

Guess I'm just an old goat :lol:

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Repmaniac said:
We want you to flunk out :twisted: Just couldn't stay away, could you? Aw, it's ok.......you young'uns are good at multi-tasking. Hell, I gotta put down my beer just to read a post!

Guess I'm just an old goat :lol:

Well......well.....quite aggressive arent ya?

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
GOAT...even if you are old...the young will alwaysss respect you...and young at heart is the most important thing...