X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post # 500

Post # 500
    Ill keep it short and sweet
    Thankyou guys, for making this a place I can truly enjoy.
    Met some really good people here, lots of good advice, loads of gorgeous pictures.
    Ive learned alot and laughed alot.
    As a bit of an introvert, this forum has allowed me to step out of my shell somewhat.
    Ive never posted so much in any other forum. I just feel comfortable with this crew.

Im happy to be a part of this wonderful community.

You guys are the best !!!
    Many years to come !
    QFOAHDT

Well done, mate!!!

Comment

That's nice to hear Thank you for the feedback, Raddave
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please note:
      I have disabled my personal messages.

For important issues please
      submit a support ticket here

Comment

Well said Rad!
        sigpic

Comment

"I second the toast by Mr. Nutsy!"....

Well said!
          Midnight Rider[S][/S]

Comment

Great to hear how much you get out of this wonderful forum.

Have you considered making the leap to VIP? Your username would look marvelous in a gold font.
            "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Nice to have you
              sigpic

Retired Staffer

Please PM a MOD or ADMIN for the "how to" become a Supporter or how to DONATE.
              Thank you!

Comment

Congrats on the 500th post mate

Comment

Congrats, and what better way to celebrate then becoming a VIP, you won't regret it.
                  A man's got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring. John Mayer

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 2013 NCAA CHAMPIONS
                  sigpic

Comment

Well done my good friend! You're a great guy. A special friend to me since you've always supported me and I do my best to do the same to ya.

Let me tell you guys that this fella right here, was the first person to PM me when my no sale restriction was lifted. He just pm'ed me to tell me that he was really happy for me that it was lifted and to congratulate me.

Here's to 500 x 500 more!
                    "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                    founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                    siggy by WingNut

Comment

CONGRATS, RAD!! AND, welcome to the BEST forum on the web. Very friendly folks, very helpful, very knowledgeable -- and funny, too. Like you, I'm not exactly outgoing, but on this site with these wonderful folks, I've experienced a metamorphosis. Keep posting, as 1,000 of them will be here before you know it.

dave

Comment

Congrats

Comment

CONGRATS on your achievement! Before you know it, you'll be celebrating your 1,000th post. Goes by very quickly -- ands it's fun, too.

dave

Comment

Well, Im at 1000 now, but instead of making a new post Ill just bump this one.
                            Same feelings, same sentiments.

I love my RWI family !

You guys are the best, and RWI rocks !
                            QFOAHDT

Comment

Congratulations.

Get your catalogs from all the major watch manufacturers by clicking here

Comment

Working...
                              X