• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wont be back for a while to post, Thanks to all

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Hi Guys,

My math exams are coming up really soon and I'm afraid I cant post for quite some time. Of course I'll check in some times but I will most likely not be posting for quite some time since I need to study for the exam. This is a Final High School International Baccalaureate Exam and will close my High School Math career. Next year I will be taking all my other exams (Spanish, French, English, Chemistry, Economics) but as this is my only exam this year, I am focusing hard to have a bit piece of mind with a good start.

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your help with things and that I'm not dropping off the face of the earth but above all is my education, that is something irreplaceable. Hope you understand.

All the best,
Floris

brian_05

Known Member
16/3/06
"above all is my education, that is something irreplaceable."

Absolutely !!

Anyone smart enough to find these forums & do the research before buying knows the value of being educated. After reading your statement above, you quite obviously value your education. I know you'll put the effort into your studies, and will be rewarded for your efforts. You'll do great!!

Brian

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Damn, Dutchy, a responsible guy! Good luck and hope to see you around soon :)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
study hard and do good, just think when you rich you can tell your freinds at the country club about us.

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Good Luck Dutchy...give em hell

we'll be here when you get back

the light is always on.....to welcome you home