• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need a "real" German

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Cybee I told you the meanings, I'm from Germany!

I got a little distracted there :lol: and since you are from Germany then I give your defintions more credence. Thank-you mafiaplayer.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I got a little distracted there :lol: and since you are from Germany then I give your defintions more credence. Thank-you mafiaplayer.

Hey!!!........What about my invaluable and award winning contribution!?!?!?
unhappy-059.gif

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Hey!!!........What about my invaluable and award winning contribution!?!?!?
unhappy-059.gif

In the interest of fair play and sportsmanship beween gentlmen, let's just call this a draw. An Uber-draw if you will.:lol:

Thanks for the clarification, this Uber-Noober feels a little more knowledgable now.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
"Uber" in the context we use related to great watches means nothing less than exceptionel. But please note that the correct spelling is "über"

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
"Uber" in the context we use related to great watches means nothing less then exceptionel. But please note that the correct spelling is "über"

Oh another good point co-ax. Most will spell it incorrectly and forget the trema.

More info on Ãœber :lol:

This is for all the Americans like me who did not know how to do this:

The two dots are called a trema.
An Umlaut pronounced UM-Lout is the German name for it. This can be typed by pressing and holding the alt button then the U key on your keyboard. Then type the e and it should put a unlaut above the E. ë like so.
Alt + U, then e.
For a "U" press alt+154 or 0220

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Lol, get a mac or ipad cybee. Just press the u longer and you're done :lol:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Lol, get a mac or ipad cybee. Just press the u longer and you're done :lol:

I know I'm a little behind in the area of technology but the good news is my Commodore 64 looks as good as the day I bought it :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I know I'm a little behind in the area of technology but the good news is my Commodore 64 looks as good as the day I bought it :)

You are so high tech.....

I'm still rocking the sinclare!

ZX81.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Q has all the cool stuff.

I"ve still got this bad boy here.

$(KGrHqJ,!pwF!Lrr1fBzBQRc8qeE2!~~60_57.JPG