• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IPTV Service recommendations welcome!

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Supporter
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Despite having Sky (basic channels only), Netflix, Disney and Amazon Prime subs (kids like consuming content on iPads, phones and Xboxs), have started to look around for some IPTV options for myself, mainly for Sky sports and movies. Got a free KingTV 24hr trial which will enable me to watch the Scotland v Ukraine match tonight on Sky Sports (and the feed on my Firestick is really impressive), but was wondering if anyone had service provider recommendations, as fancy getting a 12 month sub. Doing a general google search for recommendations brings up the expected shit.

tia!

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Supporter
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Can't recommend a specific IPTV, however for the football I use https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/ and have always been happy. Taking the piss at this point with how many services you need to subscribe to...

Many thanks for that. I'll have a look later on to see what it's like. Currently the IPTV trial with KingTV is showing a flawless HD feed via the Firestick on a 65" screen but the trust pilot reviews for KingTV is pretty dire....

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Supporter
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Lol - wish I hadn’t watched that game on the big screen!

Well done Ukraine, absolutely deserved it.

Reactions: dotaplayer1548