• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Damn you "RWI word association" & Damn you eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Damn you "RWI word association" & Damn you eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently did a Google Image Search for "Sexy Boxer" in response to a word posted on that frikin' thread. Used Safe Search. Was hoping to find sexy girls dressed as boxers. Got mostly Men.... dressed in boxers. "Sexy" boxers to be more exact. Fine, clicked on one of them to post as a funny. Happened to be an eBay auction image.

Now look at what eBay thinks I might be interested:

Untitled-2.jpg

Son of a Bitch. Now I'll be getting updates from eBay with something like "Hey! Look what we found that you might be interested in?"

:picard:

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I am very careful about searches, and what might show up later when I am on Amazon, eBay, etc....

I learned that lesson long ago.

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
Hahaha- that reminds me of when I had a friend check an item I was bidding on through E-bay, since I was away from my computer and the auction was about to end. After giving him my passwords he took the liberty of making it look like I looked at all kinds of stuff like that, but much worse. We have always played practical jokes on each other. I got him back by ordering a subscription of "Juggs" magazine with his name but with his neighbors address. It looked like it was just a clerical error. They had to bring it over to him so he could get the address fixed. The magazines are far from discreet in their packaging as you would think.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
That's as good an excuse as any reason that you were caught with these saved searches, TB