• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Huge Thanks to P..DR..D (Such an awesome and generous member)

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
So guys,

Awhile back, P..DR..D posted a picture of a cool beer glassware in the Eyecandy section. I just so happen to be a beer glassware fanatic/collector. I commented on his post and shared a picture of my collection.

And today, I received a package from him from Ireland (I am in the US) and the box was of course bombproofed lol. He sent me two really cool Guinness glasswares from the source!

P..DR..D is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met on the internet and such a great contributor to our forum.

I just wanted to take the moment to publicly thank him for this generous gesture.

And now! Picture time. Cheers!

P. S. both pints are for me lol
​​​
ja8uRQ.jpg
ja8sBS.jpg

​​​​​​​

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

You're very welcome Sir,

Am chuffed they made it in one piece, I think I used all the bubble wrap I could find :pinch:

And thank you for the very kind words :thumbsup:

Have said it before, and will keep saying it, this forum rules, and it's because of the awesome membership, both their knowledge & camaraderie, not to mention the quick wit & funny gifs/memes :clap_1:

The ultimate irony is that we discover the most truly 'genuine' people in our crazy pursuit of 'replica' watches.

Another member said it very succinctly on a separate thread that this forum is unlike any other, and I 100% agree.

Stay safe & cheers from Ireland (tis work time now, but later I shall share a 'Sláinte' post in your honour)

:cheers:

:goodluck:

p.s. Loving the cartier, very very slick.

P.p.s. They look like 2 very good pints btw, you must have some Irish in your lineage :drinks:

Last edited:

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
You're very welcome Sir,

Am chuffed they made it in one piece, I think I used all the bubble wrap I could find :pinch:

And thank you for the very kind words :thumbsup:

Have said it before, and will keep saying it, this forum rules, and it's because of the awesome membership, both their knowledge & camaraderie, not to mention the quick wit & funny gifs/memes :clap_1:

The ultimate irony is that we discover the most truly 'genuine' people in our crazy pursuit of 'replica' watches.

Another member said it very succinctly on a separate thread that this forum is unlike any other, and I 100% agree.

Stay safe & cheers from Ireland (tis work time now, but later I shall share a 'Sláinte' post in your honour)

:cheers:

p.s. Loving the cartier, very very slick.

P.p.s. They look like 2 very good pints btw, you must have some Irish in your lineage :drinks:

haha nice and well said!

I drank 4 pints last night lol I have 4 more for tonight.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
sukwonee

​​​​​As promised, 'Sláinte' :drinks_cheers:

After a hard days work it's time for some 'Netflix n Chill' with some rum & my chica ;)

​​​​​​​Since your glasses were so black & crisp, from such perfect pours above, had to bust out some black to salute you from across the water :thumbup:

Oilime

Proud daddy
Patron
Certified
31/8/17
🇪🇺
So guys,

Awhile back, P..DR..D posted a picture of a cool beer glassware in the Eyecandy section. I just so happen to be a beer glassware fanatic/collector. I commented on his post and shared a picture of my collection.

And today, I received a package from him from Ireland (I am in the US) and the box was of course bombproofed lol. He sent me two really cool Guinness glasswares from the source!

P..DR..D is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met on the internet and such a great contributor to our forum.

I just wanted to take the moment to publicly thank him for this generous gesture.

And now! Picture time. Cheers!

P. S. both pints are for me lol
​​​
ja8uRQ.jpg
ja8sBS.jpg

first of all sorry for the intrusion, but i wanted to say thanks here too to P..DR.D, he was the first in replying to my very first message in the section "newby say hello" and he was sooo kind, friendly, sharing and gave lots of informations which helped me in discovering the forum.

I totally agree with you Sukwonee in saying he's "one of the nicest people I have ever met on the internet and such a great contributor to our forum"! :thanks::lovestruck:​​​​​​​

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
first of all sorry for the intrusion, but i wanted to say thanks here too to P..DR.D, he was the first in replying to my very first message in the section "newby say hello" and he was sooo kind, friendly, sharing and gave lots of informations which helped me in discovering the forum.

I totally agree with you Sukwonee in saying he's "one of the nicest people I have ever met on the internet and such a great contributor to our forum"! :thanks::lovestruck:

You're very very welcome Sir, thank you truly for the mention, am blushing here :thumbsup:

All I did, and try to continue to do, is gently nudge new members to threads written by other members far far wiser than myself.

Nothing different to what other members did for me when I joined, so I'm kinda 'paying it forward' so to speak, "sharing is caring" after all, just one big beautiful repository of information waiting to be digested :search:

Sometimes the level of information upon joining can be daunting, it certainly was for me, so with a bitta patience and essential reading, of ALL the stickies, I can safely say it's been worth it, when I look down at that beautiful new shiny bitta metal on my wrist and it brings a knowing smile ;)

The forum is so awesome, I'll never tire of saying that, and that's down to the community as a whole, one I'm proud to now be a part of.

Pre 2021, I had absolutely no knowledge of reps at all (and still don't feel like I've even scratched the surface tbh) but now it's like I've gotten a peek behind a mysterious curtain, and every day is a learning experience, one I'm thoroughly enjoying.

Not once since joining has another member ignored, or failed to help with, any query I've had (however random), so that says it all really, and is one of the reasons that this place rules.

As always, my thanks continue to go to the Founders for the site, the Staff who moderate it but never forgetting the other Members (both past and present) without which this place wouldn't be the treasure trove of information it is.

We have a saying in Ireland we're proud of and it's "Céad míle fáilte", which literally translated means a "hundred thousand welcomes".

Well with RWI, we have that, and more, 220,027 to be exact, at today's date ;)
P.s. I'll try acquire some glasses for you too Sir :drinks_cheers:

Last edited: