• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How are our Australian friends doing?

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
There is a subreddit of people who say stupid shit about the vaccine and masks (and usually the president and occasionally about immigrants and minorities).

About the same amount of people who are mask zealots, vaccine robots, post pages of BS thinking it proves some point, and jump when an imbecile tells them what to do. It takes all kinds, Ain't Democracy grand!

Last edited:

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Haha. Both siding being too careful and killing yourself and your family members.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Both sides aka whataboutism.

I mean this seriously, you should get vaccinated.

All I want is scientific debate!!!!! The problem is not the vaccine, the REAL PROBLEM is why isn’t there any scientific debate on the vaccine or lockdown strategy allowed????

There are world vaccine experts out there that are crying out to be listened too, but no one from the CDC, Govts will debate with them.

If there is no debate and debate is not allowed, it is a dictatorship! Why is a CDC vaccine expert any more qualified than a vaccine expert not working for the CDC for example??

The point is: We are only given the narrative, and that narrative is the be all and end all. Take the vaccine, that’s the message!!!

All I want is to see the other vaccine and immunology experts to be able to voice there opinion, but they are silenced!

It’s about free speech , if we lose that which we are, we are doomed.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
All I want is scientific debate!!!!! The problem is not the vaccine, the REAL PROBLEM is why isn’t there any scientific debate on the vaccine or lockdown strategy allowed????

There are world vaccine experts out there that are crying out to be listened too, but no one from the CDC, Govts will debate with them.

If there is no debate and debate is not allowed, it is a dictatorship! Why is a CDC vaccine expert any more qualified than a vaccine expert not working for the CDC for example??

The point is: We are only given the narrative, and that narrative is the be all and end all. Take the vaccine, that’s the message!!!

All I want is to see the other vaccine and immunology experts to be able to voice there opinion, but they are silenced!

It’s about free speech , if we lose that which we are, we are doomed.
This is ridiculous. There is discussion and there are differences of opinion. This has led to changes in recommendations that the anti-vaxxers have used as claims everything is a lie.

But the "experts" you want real scientists to debate are loons.

We are back to half what the peak deaths were and almost everyone dying is unvaccinated.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
This is ridiculous. There is discussion and there are differences of opinion. This has led to changes in recommendations that the anti-vaxxers have used as claims everything is a lie.

We are back to half what the peak deaths were and almost everyone dying is unvaccinated.

You just proved my point hahahaha

Reactions: repreg123

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
You just proved my point hahahaha
The first amendment doesn't mean real scientists should be forced to debate idiots.

Fox news (where employees are required to be vaccinated) and dozen of other outlets feature your insane "experts" all the time. (Well less now since 4 right wing radio hosts died in the last few weeks of covid).

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA

The vaccinated are not being counted if the death happens under the 14day wait period, if its under 14 days they count them as unvaccinated. Also all non vaccinated who get covid are covered for a long time. While the vaccinated still keep getting covid over and over again and keep spreading it to others. Ask your self why cant I sue Pfizer if I get hurt by their product, I can sue Ford tho. Also notice how they dont talk much about death but cases. This vaccine is a major failure but the goverment signed contracts with the pharmaceutical companies so they must give the vaccines they purchased in advance. Its never about your health. If they wanted you healthy they would stop sugar and fast food to prevent heart disease which kills 18,000,000 each year. Cant you see the lies and bs the media feeds you.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The vaccinated are not being counted if the death happens under the 14day wait period, if its under 14 days they count them as unvaccinated. Also all non vaccinated who get covid are covered for a long time. While the vaccinated still keep getting covid over and over again and keep spreading it to others. Ask your self why cant I sue Pfizer if I get hurt by their product, I can sue Ford tho. Also notice how they dont talk much about death but cases. This vaccine is a major failure but the goverment signed contracts with the pharmaceutical companies so they must give the vaccines they purchased in advance. Its never about your health. If they wanted you healthy they would stop sugar and fast food to prevent heart disease which kills 18,000,000 each year. Cant you see the lies and bs the media feeds you.

Umm... On what planet are you seeing that they're not counting the deaths of the vaccinated? They are being counted They are just significantly lower due to the fact that the VACCINE is having the desired effect which is to prime the bodies immune system so when it encounters the coronavirus it already has a robust defense available. You do realize that the coronavirus is one of several that circulate through the human population, The others which cause the common cold. Do you know why they just cause the common cold versus a severe disease? Because we're exposed to it as children to have a much lower incidence of severe disease and develop some immune response. Over the next couple years this will transition to an endemic state and just be added in with the other coronaviruses that were circulating prior to this. Yes there will be variations and mutations but it will end up being more like the flu, Which is constantly developing variants (think h1n1, etc). But since the majority of the population will have immunity to some degree we will not have these major catastrophic outbreaks with the hospitals and emergency systems stretched to the breaking point. Most people will just convalesce at home and get better in a week or two.

As far as shielding the major drug companies from liability, Do you honestly think that any of the drug companies would have brought the vaccines to market if they faced potential litigation?

The pre-purchase agreements were made once they had proof of concept that they had a viable vaccine, and that it was scalable to produce large enough quantities. Having a healthy citizenry is important for any country because if you have sick individuals they are a huge burden not only on the hospital and healthcare system but also the economy in general because they have to be supported.

Oh, they tried to reduce the sugar intake of consumers by taxing it in Cook county Illinois. You should read up on how well that went over.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
There is no "ONE" resolution here......
  • If you want to get vaxxed - go ahead - there are enough stats now to prove it is effective up to a point and works to mitigate. Educated roulette - virus effects v effects of vaccine
  • If you don't want to get vaxxed - don't.. - stats prove you will be more susceptible to the more severe effects and the potential ongoing effects after virus has run its course. Russian roulette, you have no idea of your predispositions until after you are infected. You may experience nothing but a sore throat - or you may end up in ICU and with potential ongoing issues.
In the end - it will resolve itself one way or the other as the virus doesn't care what we do or think..... it has a job to do and its here to stay. How we manage it personally and a s a society is the task at hand.

In the meantime, we can all make our own informed decisions, stay respectful, keep an open mind and err on the side of heuristics. This wont be the last time we face such a pandemic, so there will be lessons learnt.

In the meantime - stay safe everyone.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Holy fucking shit.

For your families, stop watching whatever disinformation network you are getting this batshit crazy information from and get vaccinated.

I'm done here.

But the vaccine will not prevent you from getting covid or transmitting it, so why sould you get it? Also people who got the shot some ended getting covid multiple times, and hospitalized. But people who got a natrual covid without vaccine had a 13X stronger Antibodies. But in the end get it of you want or dont. Your body your choice. The vaccine is only to protect the one getting it, it never protected others.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
But the vaccine will not prevent you from getting covid or transmitting it, so why sould you get it? Also people who got the shot some ended getting covid multiple times, and hospitalized. But people who got a natrual covid without vaccine had a 13X stronger Antibodies. But in the end get it of you want or dont. Your body your choice. The vaccine is only to protect the one getting it, it never protected others.

A much lower percentage of people who are vaccinated get infected and of those a lower percentage require hospitalization, but more importantly the vaccine will almost certainly keep you from dying.

COVID-19: 99% of hospital admissions were among those not fully vaccinated
https://www.foxnews.com/health/covid-19-hospitalizations-nonvaccinated

Reactions: Rx4Time

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14