• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Mickey Mouse Watch

TrueParf

Horology Curious
Hey people,

So I've recently been getting into watches after wearing a Casio F-91W for a few years, and decided I wanted something nicer. I was looking at all these nice automatics and mechanicals and whatnot for hundreds of dollars for a few days, watching all your watch reviews and what not. Until, I just said "fuck it" and decided I wanted to get something unique like a Mr Jones watch or something because I'm not really super into vanity and didn't care about any luxury or nice looking watch and just wanted something I thought was cool. Then, I realized, all expensive watches are not something I would want to buy, quartz watches are so cheap and more accurate than mechanical!
Anyways, I went down this hole looking at watches practically 24/7 but now I just want a Mickey Mouse watch. It may sound ridiculous but to me it's a perfect mix of iconic, practical, aesthetic, and it's just funny and reminds me not to take myself too seriously. So, what do you guys think the best Mickey Mouse watches are? I really like the design of this one so I think I'm going to go for it.

https://www.shopdisney.com/classic-...ductSearch=1&plpPosition=8&searchType=regular

It's very cheap and from the Disney website. But, I want to see your guys' opinions! Do any of you have this above watch and have more info or critiques? The website didn't have very detailed information like about the battery and such, as well as dimensions, but it looks nice and I'm willing to get it because some of the reviews are from people who have said it's held up for a few years. Send links in the replies!

TrueParf